A special day

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Lucie

A special day

Post by Lucie » Mon May 15, 2017 1:11 am

Hi all

that makes now a long time i follow you here and it's time for me to introduce myself
I'm lucie 23 years old and practice anal since my teenage age
i'm with my bf since two years now and start AO 18 month ago with an objective : be able have an anal orgasm with only anal penetration, no pussy no clit no nipples stimulation and a promise
i reached the first step (anal penetration with clit and nipples stimulation) in few weeks was pretty easy
But the second step : anal penetration with only nipples stimulation took time, several months ... was hard and frustrating
but was nothing compared at my final step : reach anal orgasm with only anal stimulation
but here we are... it's done i'm so happy and proud my bf call that " the power of his cock " :lol:
so now i reach my objective let me to achieve my promise
if i'm able to reach an anal orgasm with only anal stimulation i seal my pussy for good ....
so i had an appointment for get chastity piercing and now i'm healed enough i had my definitive chastity ring (8 in outer labia) yesterday !!!
And for make this really permanent my boy friend glued the close ball with sintofer so now we really can't remove them
it's so exciting knowing i'm now a true AO for a minimum the next five years
i have now a new objective be able cum at each time we make sex for now it's about 25%
And i have a question
now i squirt at each orgasm that never happenned with clit or vaginal orgasm it' true that my anal orgasm are much more stronger but any girl have like me, squirt at each anal orgasm ?
so for finish today is a very special day my first as full AO with useless sealed pussy

hope the best for all the member

lucie

Analien

Re: A special day

Post by Analien » Mon May 15, 2017 11:05 am

Hi Lucie,

This is an interesting story, really. Where are you from?

Welcome and enjoy it here.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

fhtagn

Post by fhtagn » Mon May 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Welcome! And we hope you will keep us informed about reaching your new objective.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon May 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi Lucie! Welcome here... Nice to hear you're excited at the idea you now have no choice but AO :twisted:
Think, it's free ;-)

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Mon May 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Hello Lucie and welcome. Your story and experience will interest some people here.
May I ask you where you are from?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue May 16, 2017 6:19 am

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on both achieving your goal of anal orgasm and making the big commitment of getting chastity piercings.

And yes, in addition to anal orgasms generally being stronger and more intense, some women do find that they are more likely to squirt from anal.

Lucie

Post by Lucie » Sun May 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi all

Thank all
Some news after my first week with sealed pussy
That don't make feel special but different and I love this feeling
Of course I will keep you in touch about my progress
I'm French and yes if some one needs or want some advices about my experience juste ask will reply
I confirm I take great pleasure about be no choice but AO now. That very increased our libido of two of us and I'm very proud of my sealed chastity piercing even if I already know that will make me very uncomfortable next time I will see me gyneco
And thank you for answered me about squirt with anal orgasm. My bf love this too much

See you

Lucie

Post by Lucie » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:46 am

Hi all

Finally my bf convinced me to get my nipples pierced too
For a perfect Mach with my Pussy ring
Was so more painfull than pussy but it's done and I had to confess he has right. It's more pretty like this
I think will be enough healed for had my permanent ring for ours Summer holiday
We considering have them sealed too like for my pussy rings
Tell me what you think about

See you
Lucie

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:50 am

Lucie wrote:Hi all

Finally my bf convinced me to get my nipples pierced too
For a perfect Mach with my Pussy ring
Was so more painfull than pussy but it's done and I had to confess he has right. It's more pretty like this
I think will be enough healed for had my permanent ring for ours Summer holiday
We considering have them sealed too like for my pussy rings
Tell me what you think about

See you
Lucie

I personally say I usually dislike a lot piercings of all sorts, but I find very exciting on girls a big round nose ring! :D
Think, it's free ;-)

fhtagn

Post by fhtagn » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Congratulations with new piercing! I think you're 30% more sexy now! Can I ask you about hygienic side of chastity piercing? It's easy to rinse pussy after sexual action (your pussy flows during this?) or during period?