At last, registered into the best forum ever

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AOLknightfromFrance

At last, registered into the best forum ever

Post by AOLknightfromFrance » Fri May 12, 2017 5:52 pm

My name is Fabrice 42 yo from France, like tons of arrogant idiotic Frenchmen, I thought I had seen it all, sex and especially anal sex had no more secrets from me... How stupid I was, should have recalled Socrates and his "I know only one thing is that I know nothing"... I don't remember how I ended up on this forum, but it's a real gem, out of this world, a piece of art... Believe me I don't get work up that easily... Some of the testimonies, I would never forget the life story of this young and so beautiful girl from Pakistan, might be the hottest x rated story ever written...
Anyway, I have always been very much into anal sex, both giving and receiving, and i can confirm there is nothing like it, when it's done by real anal artists, any guy or any girl on the receiving end will end up squealing in extasy, however macho and masculine the guy is...
To me it's becoming a spiritual thing as well, this pleasure don't go with aging, it's a never ending source of pleasure and sharing! Of course newbies must be educated in this art, as the pitfalls are many, but the forum does it brilliantly, it's an honor to join you guys!

French Lover

Re: At last, registered into the best forum ever

Post by French Lover » Fri May 12, 2017 9:58 pm

At last, a co citizen :)
Welcome to the forum, fellow. There should be more French given the huge anal trend in our national sexuality.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Sat May 13, 2017 3:41 am

AOLknightfromFrance wrote:My name is Fabrice 42 yo from France, like tons of arrogant idiotic Frenchmen, I thought I had seen it all, sex and especially anal sex had no more secrets from me... How stupid I was, should have recalled Socrates and his "I know only one thing is that I know nothing"... I don't remember how I ended up on this forum, but it's a real gem, out of this world, a piece of art... Believe me I don't get work up that easily... Some of the testimonies, I would never forget the life story of this young and so beautiful girl from Pakistan, might be the hottest x rated story ever written...
Anyway, I have always been very much into anal sex, both giving and receiving, and i can confirm there is nothing like it, when it's done by real anal artists, any guy or any girl on the receiving end will end up squealing in extasy, however macho and masculine the guy is...
To me it's becoming a spiritual thing as well, this pleasure don't go with aging, it's a never ending source of pleasure and sharing! Of course newbies must be educated in this art, as the pitfalls are many, but the forum does it brilliantly, it's an honor to join you guys!

Welcome, my Southern friend!
French Lover wrote:At last, a co citizen :)
Welcome to the forum, fellow. There should be more French given the huge anal trend in our national sexuality.

I suspect that the French in general tend to hang out more online in French language fora. Which is why some countries, despite being smaller, are overrepresented on international English language fora and others, despite being from larger countries, aren't.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue May 16, 2017 6:09 am

Welcome to the forum!