20 year old USA Buttslut

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.

20 year old USA Buttslut

Postby seravalko3 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:25 pm

I've always been a kinky girl and had a big kink for anal and just sort of stumbled across the idea of an anal only lifestyle. I think it's really hot! I love anal sex, that feeling of being degraded and used is such a turn on and I love when a man is really dominant and talks dirty about what he'd do to my butt. I love showing off my butt too. If you want to see, feel free to send me an email at seravalko3 at GM AIL dot COM. Just include ur username and that you're from analonly so I know it's you. Feel free to talk dirty about how you'd use my butt too to turn me on ;)
Last edited by seravalko3 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love showing off my butt. Email me at seravalko3@gmail.com if you want to see it ;) Include your username and that you're from AO and feel free to talk dirty about my butt ;)
seravalko3

Re: 20 year old USA Buttslut

Postby Analbarbie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:24 pm

Are you M or F
Analbarbie

Postby seravalko3 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Analbarbie wrote:Are you M or F

I'm F
Love showing off my butt. Email me at seravalko3@gmail.com if you want to see it ;) Include your username and that you're from AO and feel free to talk dirty about my butt ;)
seravalko3

Postby analsexonly » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:59 am

Welcome, seravalko3! Sounds like you'll fit right in if the idea of going anal only appeals to you.

Have you decided yet if you're going to go anal only, or is it just an idea that turns you on so far?
analsexonly
Site Admin

Postby seravalko3 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:25 pm

analsexonly wrote:Welcome, seravalko3! Sounds like you'll fit right in if the idea of going anal only appeals to you.

Have you decided yet if you're going to go anal only, or is it just an idea that turns you on so far?

I have decided I'm going to go anal only. I've always liked anal more so I don't see why not.
seravalko3

Postby fantasizing-realist » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:32 pm

Well don't mind if I do.
fantasizing-realist

Return to Introductions