Hello from a discoverer :D

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnAlly

Hello from a discoverer :D

Post by AnAlly » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:51 am

Greetings my dearest people.

As you can see, my status is 'curious'; and that I am. My name is AnAlly, I'm from Germany and after being introduced to the Anal World by a beautiful friend of mine (let's call her Miss G.) two months ago, I've become quite fixated. Earlier experiences with previous boyfriends ranged from 'meh' to 'oh okay' to 'this is horrible' and didn't really tickle my oyster. But now I'm being trained quite carefully and thoroughly and that raises the stakes. I'm not Anal Only (yet???) but open to exploration and discovery.
And I like getting trained and re-programmed as my 'queen', as I like to call my clit, has become quite overpowering. New sensations are more than welcome.
If you have any suggestions regarding anal orgasm I'd be really pleased to hear them. Is it something that just comes naturally? Or can you train yourself into having them? Any input is appreciated <3

Much Love!!

Hitman1386

Re: Hello from a discoverer :D

Post by Hitman1386 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:06 am

Welcome to the forum. I think you will find lots of helpful people & info here. I know I have gained some useful info that has helped my wife & I along on our 7 months of being anal only. Keep exploring & enjoy the journey.

AnAlly

Re: Hello from a discoverer :D

Post by AnAlly » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 am

Thank you for the warm welcome. This community feels nice and open (about which I am quite relieved - I have to admit). It's cool to hear that you and your wife have picked up useful tips and tricks. Will keep that in mind while I go out on the adventure hunt :P