anal only and domestic discipline

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
DaddyD_420

Re: anal only and domestic discipline

Post by DaddyD_420 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:53 am

I know it's a bit sacrilegious to say it here but I actually do enjoy fucking her pussy. It's a great pussy and it's fun to fuck. But I do enjoy the kink and dominance aspects of keeping her oral and anal only. I am definitely curious enough to see what effects long term denial will have on her demeanor that I plan to run some experiments.

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Thu May 21, 2020 9:36 am

Meh. I have a medical condition, so I need the chemicals in the bc. I will need to take them for the rest of my life until menopause :(

Butt I get off on pretending to be anal only until my man is ready to impregnate me at his whim. Once I'm pregnant, no need to use my pussy again. Why bother?

See it's a fun fantasy even if you're not really relying on it for contraception!

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:00 pm

lol Ive had a vasectomy so I'm in the same boat as far as not needing anal for contraception, but we can't deny it is an advantage the anus has as a "pure" fuck hole!

Samy

Post by Samy » Tue May 26, 2020 6:32 am

DaddyD_420 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:53 am
I know it's a bit sacrilegious to say it here but I actually do enjoy fucking her pussy. It's a great pussy and it's fun to fuck. But I do enjoy the kink and dominance aspects of keeping her oral and anal only. I am definitely curious enough to see what effects long term denial will have on her demeanor that I plan to run some experiments.

If you want to combine the appeal/discipline of anal only with access to her pussy whenever you feel like it, you can set a number of rules that'd make it exceptional/out of the norm for her compared to anal, which would be the "default"... For example, you could decide that she's only allowed pussy action when her ass is full (butt plug, toy), or when she's restrained (blindfold, gag, ropes, handcuffs), etc. The dominance would be kept at all times no matter what hole you use.

Lots of ways to have the best of both worlds.