Greetings from Australia!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ChaosWorrier

Greetings from Australia!

Post by ChaosWorrier » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:02 pm

After lurking in this forum for longer than I can remember, I think it is time to finally introduce myself...

Hi. I am nearly 50, been married for nigh on 25 years and live in Australia. My wife and I have been "AO" for the past couple of years. I have used quotation marks as we are not 100% there (given the usual consensus here), as I will subsequently describe.

Due to circumcision, I have reduced penile sensitivity. Whilst this allows for extending lovemaking sessions, with no loss of erection, it has led to frustration as vaginal and even oral intercourse, in itself, only leads to climax for me on the exceptionally rarest of occasions.

Given this, the usual modus operandi throughout my life has been extended manual stimulation, getting close to the "point of no return", and then frenzied penetration of the desired orifice (pussy or mouth, at the time).

That was until, after many months of introductory anal play, I was finally able to have anal with my wife. The superior tightness of the butt has provided me with the ideal "playground" for stimulating and providing sensation to my glans.

Even directly after our first anal session, we came to an unspoken agreement that I would not bother penetrating vaginally any longer. Since then, I can only recall three times that my dick has been in her vag - and only once in "earnest". The other two times were merely a quick exercise to increase natural lubrication on my cock, before initiating "dry" anal.

My darling wife has no issue with anal but does not really get them much out of it. Hence, there is normally a session of clitoral stimulation to get her to orgasm; hence my description of us not being 100% AO. I honestly do not expect this to change, as she would never be patient enough to go months without climax, just to "train" her body to obtain it anally. Frankly, this is fine with me as we both get what we want...

AnalJay

Re: Greetings from Australia!

Post by AnalJay » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:16 am

Welcome. An interesting story, thanks for sharing. I am uncut and had a very sensitive head. I trained my skin to remain rolled back and now, after several years, it stays back on its own, most of the time. My head is now much less sensitive. In fact when I started, until it desensitised over a few weeks, it was painfully sensitive to keep it rolled back for extended periods - as it rubbed in my pants - I had to do it in short sessions and build up. When I first started having anal I found I would sometimes cum before I even had my head fully in, It was so erotic for me. But once the over-excitement wore off, I found I could have anal for much, much longer than vaginal sex. We too are not AO, my wife lakes me in her pussy too much to let that go fully, but we are 'AM' - Anal Mostly, and we are, as some call it, Anal anytime. That is, my wife allows me to bend her over and take her ass as often as I like, pretty much anytime, anywhere. Doesn't always involve bending over, that's more of a euphemism, but you get my drift. My first anal experience was in my teens when a girl just rode me cowgirl style, it felt Soooo good, but I didn't know I was in her ass! When she dismounted, I've told this story loads of time now, I saw my cum dripping from her ass as she wiped it with her panties. That was it, I was hooked on anal; it felt fantastic and the look of her cummy ass hole was so erotic. But like I said, it was so erotic that it took me a few goes to get my excitement under control. As the years went on I just grew to love everything to do with anal and the ass )*(
Enjoy the forum