Hi anal lovers

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
miki112233

Hi anal lovers

Post by miki112233 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:13 am

Greeting

A year ago I came across this forum, and I read almost every day.

I love anal sex and am fascinated with a woman’s ass and anal opening. I love licking and kissing it.

Unfortunately I have not yet met a female person with whom I would enjoy anal sex, primarily I think she should enjoy it because when she enjoys it I enjoy it too.

greetings from Croatia

Colt1911

Re: Hi anal lovers

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:25 pm

miki112233 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:13 am
Greeting

A year ago I came across this forum, and I read almost every day.

I love anal sex and am fascinated with a woman’s ass and anal opening. I love licking and kissing it.

Unfortunately I have not yet met a female person with whom I would enjoy anal sex, primarily I think she should enjoy it because when she enjoys it I enjoy it too.

greetings from Croatia

Completely agree with you. Because my wife loves anal sex, my orgasms are much stronger. She loves anal play including large dildos, but I only let her cum with my cock in her ass. She never orgasmed from vaginal penetration, but she does every time during anal penetration.

Be patient and tease her ass. If she enjoys the sensation with a finger or two, slowly increase the size. Women that enjoy the sensation will learn how to relax that incredibly strong muscle and take full penetration. Five years ago my wife swore she’d never take my cock in her ass. We’re a little more than four years anal only now. It changed our sex life forever. Be patient and you’ll find someone who will love have her ass being worshipped and fucked. Enjoy the journey!

miki112233

Re: Hi anal lovers

Post by miki112233 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:26 pm

I am patient, but my wife is very closed-minded, had to figure out how to change her brane to enjoy life in all aspects, not only in sex. Maybe anal sex will follow when  she begins to embrace life.