Ladies how many partners have you had ANAL sex with? Are you looking to increase your numbers?

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Rimmer

Re: Ladies how many partners have you had ANAL sex with? Are you looking to increase your numbers?

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:38 am

backdoorbabe8 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:55 pm
and sadly I’ve yet to get anal fucked by a strap on too. That would be ideal.

Why a strap on? Do you mean girl on girl or a man using a strap on just for the fun of it (I am male and have used a strap on, as the giver, once or twice just for a change :D )

Annie-A-O

Re: Ladies how many partners have you had ANAL sex with? Are you looking to increase your numbers?

Post by Annie-A-O » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:57 pm

Hi - I've been quiet on here for a while, but this question caught my attention. Since being widowed a while ago, I have learnt that I don't want to ever give my heart again, but have enjoyed willingly giving my body to be used by casual meets, mostly for anal because I do love receiving it!
Over a few years, I've enjoyed being used by over 100 different cocks (then stopped counting!) - most of them just casual meets, most of them bareback, and a few that I never even saw (that was complicated, but the biggest turn-on!) Now in my senior years, I've just about given up, but look back with a happy smile, and happily admit to having been a hopeless slave to my longings. If the years weren't against me then I'd still be having fun, but perhaps a bit more selectively! I wish that I could find others like myself to just chat about it all (male, female or however you identify) - but there doesn't seem to be anyone around my empty part of Wales... Do enjoy yourselves everyone - don't leave it too late and then wish that you'd done it - anal is just too much adorable fun to miss out on!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:06 pm

My girlfriend tells me I am her last station. Her home coming. So she is not planning to increase her numbers. 😅
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:48 am

@Rimmer I meant girl on girl! I usually top when I sleep with women and so far have only had vaginal sex with them (other than butt plug play).
Always Plugged

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:14 pm

Annie-A-O wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:57 pm
Hi - I've been quiet on here for a while, but this question caught my attention. Since being widowed a while ago, I have learnt that I don't want to ever give my heart again, but have enjoyed willingly giving my body to be used by casual meets, mostly for anal because I do love receiving it!

We discovered anal well into our marriage just five years ago this February. We’re 67 and 65 and have sex much more often than we did before. It’s all about her orgasms. She has regrets she didn’t let me penetrate her earlier in our relationship but I’m not complaining! There’s nothing more erotic.

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:47 am

I've had a very slutty journey with anal only sex so far. I turn 20 in June and I've had 72 partners already. Men, women, couples - I love them all. I have a personal target of 200 by my 21st birthday. I also have a personal target of at least one orgy!
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting