Greetings from Montana

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
pygophile

Greetings from Montana

Post by pygophile » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:20 pm

I'm a cishet male in my 30s and I live in Montana. I consider my interest in ass and anal sex to be incredibly strong - I definitely describe it as a fetish. I have Complex PTSD and I find life with a fetish to be kind of alienating. I've never found a partner who wanted to have anal sex as much as I have so I've yet to get some of that validation. I used to think how could I ever have children because I was so disinterested in vaginal sex. By joining here I hope to become a little less alienated and more assured in my sexuality/sexual interest.

Ozzy

Re: Greetings from Montana

Post by Ozzy » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:18 pm

Yes, I know, it feels weird. I've orgasmed with vaginal sex only once. And it already happened sometimes that I didn't have an erection to penetrate the vagina. It's better to talk about these things with the person before you go to the bedroom. I felt so much pressure, like, I'm a man, I'm supposed to enjoy this, when in fact I really didn't. And the ass always felt very natural, so I didn't know what the hell was wrong with me. Always women, I'm not atracted to men at all. But take care to approach this subject, because it's still very taboo and not everyone will understand.

pygophile

Post by pygophile » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:16 pm

Honestly, this is the first time I've ever had someone validate my pain like that. It's not pleasant to have lived it, but it's reassuring other's have experienced it too. Slightly less alienating.

I too am not interested in men. I feel bad and worried about not being sexually fulfilling; I get aroused with my genitals, why should I expect any interested woman to not naturally feel the same about their genitals?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:16 am

I have had an anal fetish since age 15. My first girlfriend didn’t even wanted to hear about it. My first wife was into anal but only once a month, so she could never adjust to anal. It never really worked, mostly pussy sex so.

Second wife was more into anal and offered me her asshole herself. So with her is was like 2-3 times a week from the start and she was easy going with anal. With her I discovered how my interest in pussy sex vanished because I had more acces to good anal sex. Most times I simply couldn’t finish until I’d switched to her asshole. She didn’t like that. Said things like I must be gay to be so much into anal. Stuff like that.

My current girlfriend is different. She even liked anal sex with her ex, although she didn’t like her ex. So when we started having pussy sex, it was really good. But she wanted it up the ass. When we brought up the subject we’ve tried our first assfuck and it made her say “why didn’t we do this sooner ?”

Since that day I have only finished in her pussy 2 times. Al the other fucks I switched to her asshole, cause she told me I had free use of it. I didn’t need to doubt or ask, just swich holes and cum in the right hole.

After a while her pussy was mainly used as foreplay, cause we were both eagerly anticipating the moment I shoved my cock up her ass. And that is when I discovered this site, told her anal only is a thing and she suggested to try going anal only. That was almost 15 months ago now.

I am really happy I don’t have to go through the whole pussy thing anymore. The few times my cock slips to her pussy, she quickly crawls away and says “nooo, wrong hole”. She really doesn’t want my cock in her pussy anymore. The need is dead. Last time I pussy fucked her was at our one year anal only, I went ass to pussy to try how it felt. For both of us it felt like taking 2 steps back. It felt weird. The texture of her vagina walls felth rough, compared to the silky sloothness of her spincter. And we knew vaginal would now forever be abandoned.

But… I was 51 when I got together with her. It took me that long to find the anal slut I needed.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:05 am

pygophile wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:16 pm
Honestly, this is the first time I've ever had someone validate my pain like that. It's not pleasant to have lived it, but it's reassuring other's have experienced it too. Slightly less alienating.

I too am not interested in men. I feel bad and worried about not being sexually fulfilling; I get aroused with my genitals, why should I expect any interested woman to not naturally feel the same about their genitals?

Yes, I used to think that way too. How a woman is supposed to enjoy anal sex if the anus is not a genital organ? But later I realized that it's normal, she will orgasm throught her vagina even though she's doing anal, and in some ocasions, yes, it's the only way for her to achieve an orgasm.

We were lied to when we were at school, because prudish teachers didn't teach us that the anus was a sexual organ as well, and that some people (both men and women) will prefer it over the vagina. So we end up being lost and feeling guilt and shame when we find out that things don't work for us the way they were supposed to, according to the education we received.

And then, there's also the anal hating crowd, people who will hate you if they find out you enjoy or prefer anal. It's much like homophobia, it's a kind of "analphobia". Make no mistake, this is a big issue in life, in pair with racism and homophobia itself. That's why you have to be cautious when you approach this subject.

pygophile

Post by pygophile » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:38 am

Yeah, I may never have found an anal loving female, but I've found plenty of anal hating females sadly

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:50 am

pygophile wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:38 am
Yeah, I may never have found an anal loving female, but I've found plenty of anal hating females sadly

Be patient. There are women who may indicate they don’t like anal because they’ve never found a partner who knew what he was doing. I’m living a testament to that as my wife discovered she loves anal sex five years ago and after decades of marriage. I believe a woman can learn how to enjoy anal sex and play, but it takes care and patience. Some of the women who told you they hate anal likely had experiences with partners who didn’t know what they were doing.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:08 am

Glad you found the site and some validation.

pygophile

Post by pygophile » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:51 am

I wanted to chime in and add that my interest in ass and anal sex predates my interest in vagina and vaginal sex. I was incredibly young when I first started being head over heels for ass. My mom use to tell a story of me pausing movies on vhs to look at the women's bottoms. I thought about the idea of anal sex pretty much as soon as I understood what sex meant (inserting a penis); like, I mean I didn't learn about anal sex first, I imagined it and then learned it was an actual thing. Before puberty I wanted girls to sit on my head and face and imagined women doing it to punish me, like school teachers.