Aussie Couple, M52 F41

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Hiraminaus

Aussie Couple, M52 F41

Post by Hiraminaus » Wed May 15, 2024 10:00 pm

Hi All,

Married couple here, long-time anal only but new to realising this is a thing for people and there's a whole lifestyle around it!

Ours is a D/S dynamic, mostly around orgasm denial for her. Started after our 2nd child was born and vaginal sex was painful for a while so anal became more of a regular thing. The dynamic shifted more to D/S and she had some behavioural issues that I started dealing with through spanking and orgasm denial. Rough going at first, particularly since she finds it really hard to orgasm without direct clitoral stimulation.

Now there's a lot of edging for weeks usually and I let her cum as a treat. A lot of begging as I go down on her almost to the point of no return, then bend her over for a great anal session, holding her hands behind her back so she isn't tempted to rub herself off. I usually finish in her or with ATM, and afterwards she's very affectionate and attentive. Sounds weird when you write it out but it works for us, both really happy and the marriage is in the best shape it's been since the honeymoon.

She doesn't really desire vaginal penetration anymore, but can't let go of her desire for clitoral stimulation. As I keep telling her, "you don't NEED it, you WANT it". :)

Anyway great to be here and learn that we're not solo freaks!

sana

Re: Aussie Couple, M52 F41

Post by sana » Sun May 19, 2024 11:11 am

Hi. Nice to see you.
You are not solo at all.

How long have you been anal only now?
It sounds like it has benifited your relationship.and intimacy.

Not everyone agrees with the denial part. I have been anal only for 3 months. No vaginally orgasm, penetration or masturbation.
I crave intimacy and attention from my bf so much more.
And very submissive now.

Its something you can consider if you are interrsted in

Hiraminaus

Post by Hiraminaus » Mon May 20, 2024 6:01 pm

Hey thanks for the reply,

Anal-only for maybe 6 years now, definitely ramped up the intimacy and her need for it.

Yeah she's a lot more submissive and feminine than she was when on the pill (which might be part of the reason for our much better sex life and relationship - along with the orgasm denial).

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Thu May 23, 2024 10:37 am

Hi. Welcome to the forum. We are heading towards 8 months AO. It has been an incredible journey and our sex life is incredible thanks to learning from people here and deciding to go AO. My vagina is lonely but it will not be getting a look in until we decide to have our first child and that is not happening any time soon!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon May 27, 2024 9:02 am

Hiraminaus wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 6:01 pm
Hey thanks for the reply,

Anal-only for maybe 6 years now, definitely ramped up the intimacy and her need for it.

Yeah she's a lot more submissive and feminine than she was when on the pill (which might be part of the reason for our much better sex life and relationship - along with the orgasm denial).

Similar experience for us with birth control medication. It stunted her libido. She started hormone replacement therapy after menopause and her libido skyrocketed. That’s when she discovered anal pleasure and anal orgasm.

Many medications are libido killers. My libido crashed several weeks after taking a statin for slightly elevated cholesterol and quit taking it immediately. Now men are reporting similar effects from the newest weight loss medication craze Ozempic.

I do encourage ALL older people to consider hormone replacement therapy. I believe it’s one of the main reasons we discovered anal sex and kick-started our anal only lifestyle.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon May 27, 2024 10:07 am

@Hiraminaus nice to see another couple into denial. My wife and I are approaching 2 years with no vaginal penetration, and we have greatly limited vaginal contact. My goal is to completely relinquish vaginal contract, I love keeping it desperate and wet. But she is not ready for that, she still gets to cum once a month, although we have a deal right now and she won't be getting anything until after the week of August.

I like your method as well which seems to be more targeted around orgasm denial. Edging and getting her close without release.

I get the same kind of affection you speak of after we have session. I like to touch all over her inner thighs, getting real close to her pussy but never touching it. Sometimes she is soaking wet from the rough ass pounding, it's all over her inner thighs and it's such a turn she can get like that without any vaginal contact at all. When we are done she gets all over me and starts kissing me, rubbing me and stroking me. I love it, she begs for me to touch her but I tell her I don't want to ruin how she is, that she needs to be like this all the time. Some part of her really likes me taking it away from her I can tell, even though she begs and tries hard to get me to touch her and let her cum. I love keeping her like that.