Straight guy with anal dildo addiction

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
firefly2000

Straight guy with anal dildo addiction

Post by firefly2000 » Mon May 13, 2024 1:23 pm

Hi all, I have to admit, I love it when I play with my ass. But I am a straight guy, but it feels so GOOD. Especially when I play with my big boy. I guess I am an anal dildo whore. Don't get me wrong, I loves girls too, especially with great legs.

Right now I am using this big boy with my ass.

Backdoorlover

Re: Straight guy with anal dildo addiction

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon May 13, 2024 2:31 pm

Only Americans use inches. This forum is loaded with people who live in the world where metric is the norm

That being said. 25 centimeters is pretty big but I am certain my girlfriend would be able to take it up her ass. Makes me a bit curious, to be honest 😅
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

firefly2000

Post by firefly2000 » Mon May 13, 2024 2:52 pm

lol It's hard to find an active American anal forum...All pretty much dead.

What is the biggest does yr gf can take and you too? :P

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon May 13, 2024 2:59 pm

I don’t take anything up my ass and we are just starting to find out about what my girlfriend can take. We will try a dildo together with my cock in the near future, but I shove some plugs in her ass who are wide at their thickest. And she enjoys the stretch on her asshole. So I think she can take them pretty thick if we take our time.

But it’s more a future thing. Anal play is so much fun to discover together.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue May 14, 2024 12:18 am

Hi, I'm straight and into anything anal. I love taking inflatables, large dildos and butt plugs as well as letting my wife fist me. Have you tired pegging? That can be fun. I'm not in the U.S. but we use inches...and some times cm at the same time :lol: You can be straight and love playing with your ass, just like you can be straight and want anal sex with a woman. At one time I would have been told I was gay just hadn't realized it, for wanting anal sex with a woman. Turned out back when we were teens, it was a girl that took me anally for the first time :D Haha, I guess she must have been secretly gay as well :lol: :lol: I guess we can be straight and yet enjoy pleasures that most 'straight' people miss out on. So I guess we do have that in common with our gay friends. Yay!

Anal is Art

Post by Anal is Art » Mon May 27, 2024 12:45 am

Hey,
I am also a straight guy and I love to play with this kind of toys.
I like to ride the deep space 90 from topped toys. It is 2.9 in / 7.4 cm diameter and 8.5 in / 21.6 cm insertable. I also have the gape keeper 93 that is 3 in / 7.6 cm diamater and 6 in / 15.2 cm insertable. The sensations are so intense, even weird sometimes as I don't understand what is happening :lol:
Do you manage to insert it balls deep? I am still stuggling to pass the sigmoïd / second ring.
By the way these toys make me squirt when I pound myself with ... have you ever experienced that? :twisted: