hey

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
afx

hey

Post by afx » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 am

I'm anal only with my gf, about 4 years. She is actually a virgin, still has never had a finger in her. We met on craigslist, I was explicitly looking for anal, she was a preachers daughter, 25, still a technical virgin, way too innocent. She had never cum with a man before or from anal. Now she's more of a perv than me.

I used to eat her out a lot too but for the past two years she has become multi orgasmic only if we avoid vag/clit stimulation. Previously she could come once 50% of the time with a lot of work. Avoiding clit or vag play she can come 3-4 times easy. She says the orgasms from pure anal are like a religious experience but doesn't know why it works better. With oral/rubbing she feels numb after she cums, pure anal she just gets hornier each orgasm. Of course we still have vag play but it's infrequent.

Anal to me is more of my favorite kink than a lifestyle. I could do both. I would like to take her virginity one day but I'm throughly enjoying things like they are, I know I have a dream situation for many.

I'm actually trying to convince her to do atm now, but that's a topic for another time.

kinkisgood

Re: hey

Post by kinkisgood » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:19 am

Sounds like you hit the jackpot sir! Congratulations, and welcome :-)

If I may ask, about how often do you have anal sex with her?

myttia

Re: hey

Post by myttia » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:12 pm

afx wrote:I'm anal only with my gf, about 4 years. She is actually a virgin, still has never had a finger in her. We met on craigslist, I was explicitly looking for anal, she was a preachers daughter, 25, still a technical virgin, way too innocent. She had never cum with a man before or from anal. Now she's more of a perv than me.

I used to eat her out a lot too but for the past two years she has become multi orgasmic only if we avoid vag/clit stimulation. Previously she could come once 50% of the time with a lot of work. Avoiding clit or vag play she can come 3-4 times easy. She says the orgasms from pure anal are like a religious experience but doesn't know why it works better. With oral/rubbing she feels numb after she cums, pure anal she just gets hornier each orgasm. Of course we still have vag play but it's infrequent.

Anal to me is more of my favorite kink than a lifestyle. I could do both. I would like to take her virginity one day but I'm throughly enjoying things like they are, I know I have a dream situation for many.

I'm actually trying to convince her to do atm now, but that's a topic for another time.

can only take her virginity once, then it's over. a 25 year AO technical virgin is pretty hot in itself! kinda wish I hadnt done it in front heh, would kinda be a turn on, being a provably AO girl