Hi from the Slut Academy Headmistress

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
SA_Headmistress

Hi from the Slut Academy Headmistress

Post by SA_Headmistress » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:31 pm

Hey, everyone.

My name is Cassandra, and I am building a website called the Slut Academy, which is exactly what it says it is - a web site dedicated to teaching women the fine art and the skills necessary to be the best sluts they can be. And by "sluts" I mean women who want to be able to be sexually expressive without all the cultural and societal judgmentality that goes along with that in western society these days.

Anyway, one of the major courses in on anal sex as you might imagine. After having come across this forum while doing some research for one of the lectures I was writing, I decided it might be a good idea to include a module in that course on moving to an anal only relationship construct. Given that, I will be making some posts in the other/appropriate groups here to get some feedback on issues I should address in such a lecture to advocate or educate those women who might like to consider moving to an AOS. I hope many of you (on both sides of the penis) will offer some ideas for how I ought to cover the subject.

Personally, I am a HUGE, HUGE fan of butt sex. I could probably do anal only if the guy I was with wanted that since I have my strongest orgasms while being sodomized. So I am looking forward to writing this particular module.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Interesting group here.

Robert

Re: Hi from the Slut Academy Headmistress

Post by Robert » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:30 am

SA_Headmistress wrote:. And by "sluts" I mean women who want to be able to be sexually expressive without all the cultural and societal judgmentality that goes along with that in western society these days.

I'm confused..... :? "slut" has all sorts of connotations. I mean, by definition you can't make it anything other than it is.....

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:28 am

Hello and welcome! I haven't had a great deal of time to look through your site yet, but from the brief scan I gave of the course on anal sex, I have to say I'm quite impressed! It looks like you've got an excellent resource and I wish you great luck with its continued development. I think it would be fantastic if you included something on anal only and I look forward to seeing further posts you make and questions you have.

Mmmmm

Post by Mmmmm » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:45 pm

I have had a quick look through some of your coarses and was as your site is dedicated to the female perspective could it not be possible to also to the same from the male perspective????

SA_Headmistress

Post by SA_Headmistress » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Robert wrote:I'm confused..... :? "slut" has all sorts of connotations. I mean, by definition you can't make it anything other than it is.....

I'm not sure I understand what you're confused about (In other words, I'm confused about what you're confused about). Elaborate, please.
analsexonly wrote:Hello and welcome! I haven't had a great deal of time to look through your site yet, but from the brief scan I gave of the course on anal sex, I have to say I'm quite impressed! It looks like you've got an excellent resource and I wish you great luck with its continued development. I think it would be fantastic if you included something on anal only and I look forward to seeing further posts you make and questions you have.

Thank you. I'll be making another post with some thoughts shortly. I look forward to your input. ;)
Mmmmm wrote:I have had a quick look through some of your coarses and was as your site is dedicated to the female perspective could it not be possible to also to the same from the male perspective????

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you're asking that there be "male perspective" in the module I'll be writing, then I intend to include some of that. If you're asking why there isn't a "male" version of the site I am working on, I can't speak to that. I can only address the female side of it. You (or anyone else) is more than welcome to build a male equivalent of the site, though. If neither of those is what you're having an issue with, then you'll need to be a bit more clear what you're referring to. lol

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:27 am

Slut??? I wouldn't even bother clicking on the link. Why does a lady have to be labelled a slut just because she enjoys sex. Great idea. Poorly thought out delivery.

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:30 am

You couldn't make it up!
SA_Headmistress wrote:Hey, everyone.

And by "sluts" I mean women who want to be able to be sexually expressive without all the cultural and societal judgmentality that goes along with that in western society these days.

Katy

Post by Katy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:26 am

Hello and welcome, Cassandra! I love the concept of the Slut Academy and would love to help you in any way I can (and maybe take a course or two). Katy

SA_Headmistress

Post by SA_Headmistress » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:04 pm

analonlylondonebony wrote:Slut??? I wouldn't even bother clicking on the link. Why does a lady have to be labelled a slut just because she enjoys sex. Great idea. Poorly thought out delivery.

You certainly don't get any points for being the brightest bulb in the box. It's a play on the word and the concept itself, brainiac. It doesn't (or shouldn't) take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

ddudee

Post by ddudee » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:16 am

Personally, I am a HUGE, HUGE fan of butt sex. I could probably do anal only if the guy I was with wanted that since I have my strongest orgasms while being sodomized.

I'm glad you are.

I'm happy you are like my wife in this aspect. We are a couple in our early 30's, in an anal only relationship, for over a year now, and we are so satisfied that we don't need anything other than anal penile anal penetration (I.e. no vaginal at all, no sucking, nothing but penis inside ass).