Hey Anal-Folk :)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AssMan89

Hey Anal-Folk :)

Post by AssMan89 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:24 am

Hey there,

I've been reading in your Forum for quite some time now and today I decided to sign up and join the board :) I am a 26 yo dude from Germany and being in love with the female ass for at least 10 years now. I adore the shape, the aesthetics, the movement, the odor, the feeling when I squeeze it. Just everything about a booty leaves me breathless. I dont want to go too much into detail right now but I am shure the word "obsessed" is no exaggeration :D

Right now I am in a relationship with a wonderful girl with a lovely booty. I introduced her to anal very slowly and gently (as proposed in this forum) for the last 1.5 years and things are slowly getting serious ;)

More to follow ;)

hasani2222

Re: Hey Anal-Folk :)

Post by hasani2222 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:05 am

Great! Tell us more. Does she like it in her ass? What's your fucking vag/anal proportion - 50/50?

AssMan89

Re: Hey Anal-Folk :)

Post by AssMan89 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:46 am

She described her feelings towards anal with a metaphor: she said anal is like coffee; at first its kinda gross, but you get used too it and in the end you get addicted ;) so I guess she is starting to enjoy it.

50/50 would be my feel good zone. That's what I am working on. Right now we made our step from once a month to almost every week. But basically every time I go down on her she wants me to play with her butt, which I totally love ;)