This could be interesting ......

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
bluej34

Re: This could be interesting ......

Post by bluej34 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:56 am

I've read other post regarding the colon opening and how great it feels on the cock... that they can feel the muscles grasping and pulling it in. I know the rectum/colon can have a vacuum effect, do you notice that?
What the best position for this in the beginning?
Buttwoman wrote:Length takes care of itself. When he 'bottoms out' tell him to push slowly, and your colon will open up, and his penis will go in. That's where the orgasms are. This doesn't require practice, or training. Just some slow going, and determination. You will know as soon as he's in there.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:17 am

It feels GREAT for the woman!! (or guy, if he's receiving) I wouldn't call it a vacuum. It's just that being stalled for a moment, and then opening up like that, feels like being drawn in. The easiest position is sitting on his cock. You can push down to get his every inch, and push down on your bowels to get his cock into your colon. Even a short cock will go in if you give a hard poop-push (Don't poop yourself if you can avoid it LOL). I really highly recommend buying a flexible dildo (a 16" double dong is perfect) and experimenting getting things well into the colon. Besides- It's really fun!! You'll learn how to rest at the opening, and wait for it to magically open up. It doesn't take much pressure, it's all in opening up for it. I think there's a mental satisfaction of being in control of your own body.

bluej34

Post by bluej34 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:36 am

I'm ordering one today! :D
Any recommendations?

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:07 am

Sorry, I get requests about brand and models. I just buy what looks fun at my local sex shop. I've become friends with the girl at mine. Usually they are all about discretion, and don't ask things like 'That's going where?' My girl asks me how I liked different products. She was shocked speechless when I told her that last dildo I bought went up my ass first try.
I'm sure any double ender is as good as another. Pretty simple device.

bluej34

Post by bluej34 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:49 am

Going that far in, do you do any type of prep first? An enema? Did you when you first started anal or deep anal? I feel like I need a good cleanse before I get to into this :?

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:16 am

An enema is nice for any anal play, or sex. It's fun too, but that's a different thread.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:37 am

You're doing the right thing - preparation is always good. I notice that you mention your bf goes pretty hard at sex. Just a warning that preparation may not always be enough. I was having a fling with a guy who was a bit over sized. He was my father's business partner and married (sigh) and we had to take our opportunities when we could. He was at my parents' for dinner and I was there by coincidence (heh heh) and we managed to contrive a few mins together in the bathroom. We went straight at it on the floor - it was anal as usual (he always wanted it as his wife didn't allow it) - and he was like a bull at a gate, his thrusts pushing me over the tiled floor. At one point my head was wedged between the toilet bowl and the wall - sheesh sorry to bore with a long story. The point is I suffered a tear to my anus. We used lube but things were just too vigorous too soon (we were conscious of both being away and didn't want anyone to come looking). The tear was a bit bloody but healed naturally. I was out of action (anal, anyway) for a while. So, yeah, preparation and lube, but also make sure bf takes the entry (and the first minute or two of thrusting) slow and easy. After that, if you are anything like me, let him go for it!

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Wed May 03, 2017 8:44 am

bluej34 wrote:Also, and this is a bit TMI. I have trouble with constipation (another reason I didn't want his huge cock ramming me). I've done all the dietary things...lots of water, fiber etc... it's a life long problem. I think an occasional enema may help.

You may just be evacuating the wrong way.This may sound bs but I've known quite a few people that changed their lives after changing their defecation postures. People from rural areas usually do this by instinct (as my two grandmothers still do even though they're both past 90 :lol:).

This is correct position to evacuate: Image

If you're heavy or just scared the porcelain may break while you're on top of it, you can try buying the Squatty Potty: Image (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q) or just ask a cabinetmaker to make you one.

I've never used the Squatty Potty but I think it's still too low; it's more like a Half-Squatty Potty :P. When I was muscling up after my teens and started gaining some serious poundage I asked for a cabinetmaker to make me a big sturdy box just over the height of my toilet. So if you're going to buy the handmade one, make sure the height is enough so your buttocks won't touch the rim. Either way from what I've heard there's generally a time of adaptation (couple of weeks) but after that you'll never want to go back and it's very likely you.

Good luck :)