Another newbie!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
marcus

Re: Another newbie!

Post by marcus » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:41 am

Marquis wrote:Who is coming up with these sexually themed months?

I've no idea who started it, but there was an "anal sex month" running for several years, though it never got much publicity.

Then, in what I guess was an attempt to get interest and get people to try AO, https://www.analonlylifestyle.blog (the blog counterpart of this forum) called last November "no pussy november".

Now, pretty much, people are making these things up as they go along. Joke perhaps? Still, people are free to call whatever month whatever they like I suppose.

mogashim

Post by mogashim » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:07 pm

marcus wrote:
Marquis wrote:Who is coming up with these sexually themed months?

I've no idea who started it, but there was an "anal sex month" running for several years, though it never got much publicity.

Then, in what I guess was an attempt to get interest and get people to try AO, https://www.analonlylifestyle.blog (the blog counterpart of this forum) called last November "no pussy november".

Now, pretty much, people are making these things up as they go along. Joke perhaps? Still, people are free to call whatever month whatever they like I suppose.

Heheh, Calling it "No Orgasm January" was a little in-joke between us. I just liked the idea of denying her orgasm for a whole month and a few days later she said "So I guess we're doing No Orgasm January then M, huh?". I thought it was funny so it stuck and I teased her about it all month. I really enjoyed the whole experience (and Sara did too despite herself, she was great about it especially observing the masturbation ban ) The next period will definitely be longer than a month (much longer! bwahaha :twisted: ) though so we won't have such a catchy name. I think it will be fun though :D

taylork

Post by taylork » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:28 pm

I don't think i said hello!

My girlfriend loves the orgasms from anal. She wouldn't want to stop them! Still i thinks its great that you do anal with your husband as most guys i think prefer it to vaginal and its great when a wife/girlfriend understands how important it is.

I'm looking forward to hearing more.