An Introduction

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
lisa

An Introduction

Post by lisa » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Lisa, 31 from Melbourne. I have been anal only for over 9 years now (since the birth of my daughter) but even before I was 90% AO.
I was actually introduced to sex young (I won't mention the age as it may offend which is certainly not my desire) and it was anal. I didn't have any form of vaginal penetration for many years.

I am so glad to have found this forum. Its a wonderful resource xo

French Lover

Re: An Introduction

Post by French Lover » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Hello Lisa, welcome here :)
It is good to see some girls around ;) I hope you will share what you enjoy about being AO !

lisa

Post by lisa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Thanks FL :D
Where do I start. Well at its simplest, I have leg shaking orgasms from anal always have (particularly during deep and fast penetration, but the boys can't sustain that too long lol)

I was always more curious about my "back" then my "front" would always play there, and thankfully when caught I was never told it was dirty or wrong (that can mentally scar girls making us feel ashamed)

I certainly dont miss vaginal sex, and have absolutely no desire to do it again.

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Welcome Lisa.

Like you we are all glad now to have this forum. It had to happen eventually though, and here it is! Perhaps at last we'll see how large the AO community really is.

It is very common to be curious about the back as well as the front. But as you say, for the most part it is taught to be wrong :x
I cannot understand why. What harm does it do?

Prince Albert

Post by Prince Albert » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:30 pm

I look forward to reading your experiences. I like to think there is more to learn from women who enjoy anal than from men. My wife (Queen Victoria) has registered but I think she needs to complete registration via her confirmation e-mail. I'm hoping she can enlighten the curious with her point of view. There really is no greater experience for me then a woman losing herself in ecstasy while deep in her ass. umm heaven

lisa

Post by lisa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:56 pm

It does absolutely NO harm at all Marcus. Infact its the complete opposite. For those who are sexually active at a younger age, anal sex is A LOT easier

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Hey Lisa, you said you started your sex like with anal, it was for birth control reasons? Was it a choice from you to remain on anal, or you wanted to switch to vaginal, but couldn't. Please tell us more :)

lisa

Post by lisa » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:34 pm

I think it was more because of my age at the time. Less proof if I remain a virgin in a strict family. Then when I started vaginal it was always very uncomfortable. Turns out I suffer from vaginitis. So I saw no point in persisting in something that hurt just because it was "normal"

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:17 pm

So Lisa, let me see if I have this quick summary of your life correct:

You started out having anal sex first at a very young age. You say so young it would offend so I assume it was below age of consent.
As a child you played with your back more than your front "thankfully when caught I was never told it was dirty or wrong" but also that "Less proof if I remain a virgin in a strict family"
You didn't have vaginal sex at all for many years, but by age 22 you had done so.
You say you only had vaginal sex enough to get pregnant, with your husband. But at the same time when you started vaginal it was always very uncomfortable and it turns out you suffer from vaginitis. But you still had vaginal sex 10% of the time.
Sometime in the intervening years your husband died. You are now in a lesbian relationship with your best friend, but still take on " a lot" of male lovers for (presumably) anal sex.
And now with your 9 or 10 year old daughter when its time for sex education "our birds and bees conversations are all AO"

Well, what an incredible story.

lisa

Post by lisa » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:59 pm

When you put it together like Marcus it does sound incredible, but I assure you it is all true. Its just the way my life has turned out.
My relationship is more about love and affection more then the sexual aspect. She has always been my closest friend and was my rock when I lost my husband. But we both would never give up men, lets face it, you are better at what you're doing then we are with toys lol