An Introduction

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
French Lover

Re: An Introduction

Post by French Lover » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:48 pm

All life are weird when you put them back together. It's like "wait what? did it really happened?" :lol:
I am interested in your lesbian life, as anal lesbians are a strong proof anal is not only a men's desire ;)

lisa

Post by lisa » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Do you know what, I don't and won't ever consider myself a lesbian. I am just currently in love with a woman. She understands my emotionally and we are best friends. Sexually we are very gentle with each other, its more about kissing, cuddling, sleeping in each others arms.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:07 pm

I was actually introduced to sex young (I won't mention the age as it may offend which is certainly not my desire) and it was anal. I didn't have any form of vaginal penetration for many years.

This is very intriguing to me. Since you didn't have any form of vaginal penetration for many years, how would you describe the difference in the sensations that you experienced from vaginal as opposed to anal sex?

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:51 pm

lisa wrote:Do you know what, I don't and won't ever consider myself a lesbian. I am just currently in love with a woman. She understands my emotionally and we are best friends. Sexually we are very gentle with each other, its more about kissing, cuddling, sleeping in each others arms.

"I don't and won't ever consider myself a pedophile. I am just currently in love with a child."

"I don't and won't ever consider myself a zoophile. I am just currently in love with a horse."

:roll:

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:45 am

fantasizing-realist wrote:
lisa wrote:Do you know what, I don't and won't ever consider myself a lesbian. I am just currently in love with a woman. She understands my emotionally and we are best friends. Sexually we are very gentle with each other, its more about kissing, cuddling, sleeping in each others arms.

"I don't and won't ever consider myself a pedophile. I am just currently in love with a child."

"I don't and won't ever consider myself a zoophile. I am just currently in love with a horse."

:roll:

Here I support lisa: to be "something-phile" in my opinion means the orientation to something, so exception(s) might exist. On the contrary, just one "murder" is sufficient to define the author as a "murderer". Not all things work the same ;)
Think, it's free ;-)