hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
rated_cbr

hi

Post by rated_cbr » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:29 am

Hi everyone.. Im Q, and i had to join this forum after seeing this post. Im 27 yrs old i just recently became single, & i have yet to experience that extraordinary anal that i dream about. :| ... I live in Houston tx, ( born & raised) and honestly i don't care if u call me nasty, but i love everything anal ( with a woman) sniffing... Licking.. What i like to call digging ashore etc... I can't say I've never felt it but i dam sure would like to have anal only until i can anymore :D... I have attempted to do soft anal with my ex but...

She would let me do what i wanted back there before every session, and she would even ask me play with her ass to put her to sleep... Some times when i would make her cum she would feel good enough to let me enter, but it would always be fast... NEVER SLOW... so i didn't really get enjoy the feeling of her ass like i would her vagina... & 4 the life of me, i don't know y... I did everything perfect so perfect til i could finger her while i licked her ass before vaginal sex & she would cum.. Anyway.. We finally tried to things slow a few months before we split after this new year and it didn't go so well... FOR HER... Once again i was a gentleman about things & warmed her up nice (even bought a WE VIBE).. I looked up the highest rated lube & everything.. And nothing. I can't say if she was scared of the size or not because she would say when she felt kinky enough we could do it but like i said never slow like i want it...

So now that use all read my sad & (to me) embarrassing, only because i know i did everything Right. Maybe this forum will open this up for me :mrgreen:

TTYL???

Prince Albert

Re: hi

Post by Prince Albert » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:48 am

For quite some time my queen could only handle anal until she had her first orgasm. Then it would be over, it would become uncomfortable for her (painful in a sense). At any rate she would ask me to cum or stop. Eventually she became used to anal and our sessions lasted longer. She likes me to be as deep as possible and to not move. Once she has her first orgasm we can get moving. It really seemed like evolution for us when it came to anal. Baby steps if you will. It really came down to me understanding her body language and reading it properly. We do have lengthy ass pounding sessions but 99% of the time I'm just inside filling her up for the first orgasm
Perhaps with your next GF things will work out better for you. Communication is the key. Find out what she likes about anal, how she likes it, when she likes, why she likes it. Talk to her while you are fucking her. Good god it's insanely sexy when my queen answers me while totally consumed with pleasure. Oh man that low soft sexy voice talking back.....
There are already some members here with many more years experience than me that will have plenty of advise for you too. Good luck

marcus

Post by marcus » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:37 am

Hello rated, welcome to the forum.

Sorry if I misunderstood, but were you saying you did have anal with your ex but she didn't like it or you never got that far?

The way I'm reading is that you did have anal together, but she wanted it over quickly, whereas you wanted to take your time. Is that correct?

rated_cbr

Post by rated_cbr » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Sorry for the confusion. That's correct, we did have anal about 4 times. However i don't believe we both got the full enjoyment out of those experiences, well at least i didn't.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:51 am

rated_cbr wrote:Sorry for the confusion. That's correct, we did have anal about 4 times. However i don't believe we both got the full enjoyment out of those experiences, well at least i didn't.

Not to worry, it is always challenging to get across what can be complicated stories in places like this.

I think PA had some sensible words of advice about baby steps and reading her body language etc.

My own thoughts on this are, that 4 times wasn't all that many. My wife and I have been AO several years now, but it did take years before that to get to that stage. Not saying it will take the same for everyone, but it is definitely something that takes working at. And it sounds like the two of you weren't in sync as it were, tugging in different directions. It is also a little strange that she was wanting to have fast intercourse - most women who aren't used to it (and even those who are) prefer the slow pace that you yourself prefer. Was it because she found it uncomfortable and wanted you to finish up?

Did she ever discuss it much with you? What she liked / didn't like about anal?

rated_cbr

Post by rated_cbr » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:02 am

I would always ask her the things she liked and didnt like about it you know just to make sure i wasnt pushing her away and she always told me she liked it. Now how much of that was true ill never know...

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:21 pm

rated_cbr wrote:I would always ask her the things she liked and didnt like about it you know just to make sure i wasnt pushing her away and she always told me she liked it. Now how much of that was true ill never know...

Perhaps she did like it? But when a relationship ends we are often left asking questions we'll never have answered. And I'm assuming that it wasn't because of the sex that you split.

I'd let that go and think about your future (I know it's hard).

rated_cbr

Post by rated_cbr » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:09 pm

YES. REALLY HARD.... Yeah im almost certain she didnt leave because of the sex. I would say we both reached max 7 out of every 10 times we had sex.. We knew each other well. Well at least i though we did..

But its going on 6 months now, & i miss her like crazy but it is what it is and like u say i just need to let go..

I've heard that it takes at least 11 months to get over something like we had, but im a patient guy so i should be able to wait it out until i meet someone new.

Anyway...THX 4 the advise prettypink...

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:55 pm

I feel for you. It would really break my heart to split with my girl. Even more now we've got so close after going AO.

Anyway, prettypink is right and i also think you need to look at the positives. You could meet the perfect girl and you have the chance to work on the anal side right from the go...