Newbie to the forum

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalAnnaLisa

Re: Newbie to the forum

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:47 pm

i became anal only because i get more pleasure from anal than vaginal sex. another reason is that i like the intimacy of taking my partner's cock into my body fully. i like large men... who often come with large dicks. once my ass is warmed up, i can go balls deep with any cock up my ass. in my cunt, i can't get pounded in the same way without pain when they bottom out against my cervix. so there are effectively two reasons why i practice the lifestyle.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

fantasizing-realist

Re: Newbie to the forum

Post by fantasizing-realist » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:51 pm

analsexonly wrote:
fantasizing-realist wrote:
lisa wrote:Welcome, I too suffered from vaginitis, so I can literally feel her pain. I was lucky enough and strong enough to inist on anal only most of my life

Just so you know, vaginismus is quite easily treatable. people should be AO out of preference, not necessity.

People can be AO for both or either reason. Some people are AO because it's what they prefer, some are AO because it allows them to have pleasurable sex while vaginal does not for a variety of reasons, some treatable, some not. If anal feels really good in comparison, it's usually a lot easier to just become anal only than to go through the process of treating the condition that makes vaginal painful or uncomfortable for them.

If something feels good and something feels bad, most people are just going to naturally avoid the unpleasant thing.

By making a statement like that, you're being very dismissive to a number of people who found their way into the anal only lifestyle initially through practical means and then fell in love with it.

What I meant was that there's nothign wrong with vaginal sex at all, and she ought to be able to experience it. The same as when someone is born without arms, one might say that a child should be able to hug their parents.