Newbie to the forum

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
TheRockingRoll

Newbie to the forum

Post by TheRockingRoll » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:36 am

Hi everybody,
I am 45 and live in the EU, and have been lurking this forum long enough to decide to register.
First, I'm not actually into AO, that meaning that I like to have all three kind of intercourse, but still anal's my favorite and could not be in a not-anal relationship.
I have been in three long term relationships; the first was actually a marriage. We were 20 when we met and started to have sex (our first time was anal). We shared good sex in the years that followed (she was able to orgasm with anal only stimulation), and eventually we got married, but after that things got kind of colder between us and that eventually brought us to a divorce. Curiously, the loss of intimacy affected anal sex first; oral lasted longer. When we split up we had been together for 13 years.
After some time I had a long time relationship with a very petite woman (I definitely like petite women), and she was extremely well proportioned, with small boobs, small ass (a very nice one) and... a small vagina. She told me she had had very painful vaginal sex in her teenager days, so after that she went AO, and believe it or not she couldn't find a longtime partner for years (she was 33 when I met her). I told her that gentle vaginal sex and a little training could possibly solve her problem, and we agreed to give it a try. After a little training and a lot tenderness she could have painless vaginal sex with me, and that opened (literally...) a new world for her. She stopped being AO and decided to go almost Vaginal Only, and sadly that meant also no oral. She said that she was not comfortable with oral because "men are too beastly when they come" (as if women only came gently and delicately... hah hah hah). We had anal only one time and that was a very good one. After that, it seemed that we were on two very different paths, so this and other personal differences brought that relationship to an end.
After a few years I met my current partner. We have been together for two years. First of all we get along well, and have a record of past experiences so we know quite well what we like and what we don't like, and all this makes for great loving a very little arguing. Then we share good sex, of course. She was new to anal when she met me, but fortunately was open to the idea, and had a good time the first time we tried it. She is still not able to orgasm when we have anal intercourse (but can come easily if I stimulate her with my fingers inside). Thanks to training with a butt plug, pain is not a problem any more. Sometimes she is a bit stuffed, so we use gentle internal cleansing with water only. Besides that, we enjoy also great vaginal and oral sex, but I guess that this is not really interesting for most of you fellow forum-ers ;-) It is interesting to me, though, since I have always wished I could find a woman who would be at ease making love orally, vaginally and anally with me and it seems that at last I have found her.

French Lover

Re: Newbie to the forum

Post by French Lover » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Well... welcome! I don't think we will throw you away because you like vaginal :D
I am a little like you: I hope I could find a girl who would make me like vaginal as much as I like anal. So I understand your point.
You still had an AO relation, so you are most welcome. While most men on this forum (:D) would have been satisfied with this, you wanted to help her with her vaginismus problem (yep, that's the term). You are really a grand knight-in-shining-armor. You have earned my respect (for that matters to you).

My question is: how did you start to follow this community since you are not interested in AO? Do you seek advice from anal lovers?

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:33 am

Ah, that's a simple question, I got the the link from the AO Lifestyle tumblr. Visually, anal is still very arousing for me and I am often on tumblr, but I have not registered there. I am not exactly seeking advice, I'd like more to share my experiences and talk with fellow anal addicts ;-)

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:01 am

Welcome. It doesn't matter to me that you still have an interest in vaginal. You preference for anal is enough to show you can understand where we are coming from. You also have experience with someone who was AO.

I think it's great to have some different views and perspectives to serve as a balance, as long as they aren't dismissive of our lifestyle or abusive.

I hope you feel able to continue to contribute to the discussion. As french lover says, I'm also curious how you discovered this forum and what attracted you.

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:00 am

marcus wrote:Welcome. It doesn't matter to me that you still have an interest in vaginal.

Basically I think of myself as an AO guy who also likes good vaginal sex. Weird, isn't it? ;-)
Most of all I like variety, and that' s why I like to change frequently the way I make love. Still, if it were for me, I could live with a month of AO, and I could definitely live with an Oral Only month, but I think I would find a Pussy Only month really, really boring. Maybe that means that I need to "escape from vaginal sex", just like you. Going farther than a month would be pointless for me, though.
marcus wrote:I hope you feel able to continue to contribute to the discussion. As french lover says, I'm also curious how you discovered this forum and what attracted you.

Of course I do! I think that the only way to make anal the right way is the one you talk here about. That is, being respectful and don't rush thing, remember that it should be done for the pleasure of both partners, and so on. I don't want just "fuck a hole". I want to make love in a deeply involving way for both me and my partner, including anal and oral. That's why I always search tumblr for good anal sex (let's say for good sex in general) and one day I found the Anal Only tumblr, then the AO Lifestyle, and then this forum.
marcus wrote:I think it's great to have some different views and perspectives to serve as a balance, as long as they aren't dismissive of our lifestyle or abusive.

Well, you guys and girls have always been very respectful of people who can't be interested in anal, so I think it's fair to expect the same...
Bye!

lisa

Post by lisa » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Welcome, I too suffered from vaginitis, so I can literally feel her pain. I was lucky enough and strong enough to inist on anal only most of my life

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:02 am

lisa wrote:Welcome, I too suffered from vaginitis, so I can literally feel her pain. I was lucky enough and strong enough to inist on anal only most of my life

Hi Lisa, I think that if you suffer from vaginitis, or have any other vaginal issue, anal sex can be the solution... or not ;-)
The woman I used to date had vaginal issues, but she had not really chosen to be AO, in fact when she got rid of her issues, she forgot anal and went vaginal all the way. So in the end it's always a choice that a person does: do I like anal because it's "all I can afford", or because it really means everything for me? I understand that most guys here could have vaginal sex with their wives, but it is their choice not to do that.
And even though I am not an AO guy, I have decided that anal holds first place in my preferences, and nobody can take that away from me.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:53 pm

TheRockingRoll wrote: The woman I used to date had vaginal issues, but she had not really chosen to be AO, in fact when she got rid of her issues, she forgot anal and went vaginal all the way.

A case of wanting most what you can't have.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:42 pm

lisa wrote:Welcome, I too suffered from vaginitis, so I can literally feel her pain. I was lucky enough and strong enough to inist on anal only most of my life

Just so you know, vaginismus is quite easily treatable. people should be AO out of preference, not necessity.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:03 am

fantasizing-realist wrote:

Just so you know, vaginismus is quite easily treatable. people should be AO out of preference, not necessity.

People can be AO for both or either reason. Some people are AO because it's what they prefer, some are AO because it allows them to have pleasurable sex while vaginal does not for a variety of reasons, some treatable, some not. If anal feels really good in comparison, it's usually a lot easier to just become anal only than to go through the process of treating the condition that makes vaginal painful or uncomfortable for them.

If something feels good and something feels bad, most people are just going to naturally avoid the unpleasant thing.

By making a statement like that, you're being very dismissive to a number of people who found their way into the anal only lifestyle initially through practical means and then fell in love with it.