Introduction

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
DanishCouple

Introduction

Post by DanishCouple » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Hi everyone, I just want to say hello and introduce us. We are a danish couple in our fifties, and we have been together for 25 years.

Anal sex has always been a part of our sex life, and we both enjoy it very much. Around five years ago, my wife suddenly became more interested in everything anal, and since then we have had it more and more often, and we have been more than 95% anal for periods of up to 6 month.

Due to child birth, my wife have some scars around her anus, and sometimes the skin cracks along the scars. This often take very long time to heal, and in these periods we can't have anal sex. But the rest of the time we have anal sex 99% of the times we have sex.

Sometimes she wants it directly in her ass, sometimes we use her vagina for a little while just to lube things up - we normally only use additional lube the first couple of times after a period without anal sex. We also have lots of oral sex, and I like to lick her anus, witch is something she really enjoy. The actual fucking is normally 95% anal, and she has an orgasm every time, even without any other stimulation.

She does enjoy vaginal sex, but she seems to prefer anal sex most of the time, and she definitely prefers me to cum in her ass, sometimes even when we have vaginal sex. We haven't really talked much about it, we just do it.

For my part, I really enjoy anal sex, but only if my partner also enjoys it, so I guess I'm very lucky. I also like vaginal sex, but not as much as anal.

At the moment we only have vaginal sex, but things are getting better, so I think that we can have anal sex again soon. We talked a little about keeping it pure anal for a while the other day, and we both find the thought very appealing - much of it goes on in the head, you know.

So I think we will be 100% anal soon, at least for a while.

marcus

Re: Introduction

Post by marcus » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:57 am

Welcome!
Around five years ago, my wife suddenly became more interested in everything anal, and since then we have had it more and more often, and we have been more than 95% anal for periods of up to 6 month.

This is often reported. I wonder why it is something that couples, or more often the women, develop stronger interest in as they get older?
Due to child birth, my wife have some scars around her anus, and sometimes the skin cracks along the scars. This often take very long time to heal, and in these periods we can't have anal sex. But the rest of the time we have anal sex 99% of the times we have sex.

That is so very unfair on someone who prefers anal. I know there is often splitting (or the doctors cut) during childbirth. My wife had the same though not down as far as the anus (thankfully!).
The actual fucking is normally 95% anal, and she has an orgasm every time, even without any other stimulation.

That is something my wife and I are envious of. We've been having anal for years but she still requires additional stimulation for orgasm. I can only guess that some women have the correct "wiring" for it and others not.

Best of luck getting back to full time anal.

Prince Albert

Post by Prince Albert » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Marcus you may be onto something about anal orgasm. My queen uses clitoral stimulation to orgasm. It's not uncommon for her to 6 or more orgasms during a session but she has never had an anal only orgasm. Once she thought she was going to squirt during anal but never did.
To the OP I think it's a fantastic accomplishment that your wife can orgasm through anal penetration only. I wish that I can experience it one day. Practice makes perfect or regular great sex.

lisa

Post by lisa » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Welcome to you both, and my best wishes to your wife on a happy return to 100% anal soon xo

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:48 am

Thanks for making us feel welcome.

My wife is so sensitive around her anus, that I don't even need to put it in there. She can orgasm even by external stimulation.

Yesterday when we had sex, we started out anally, but it is not healed 100% yet, so we just kept it in there for a while without movement, and then took it out and continued vaginal. A little later she put it in there again, and this time it was better, but still with only little movement. We didn't want to cause any damage, so after about 5 minutes we stopped, and the rest of the session was vaginal, but at the end she told me to put the load in her ass. So we have started on having anal sex again, and in a couple of weeks I think we will be able to do it as hard as we use to do without pain or risk of damage.

We talked about anal only again yesterday, and she told me that she finds the idea very naughty and sexy, and she is definitely in for it. She said that we will have use both holes the first couple of times until she get use to anal sex again, but after that she would love to do anal only until next time she gets problems with her scars (unfortunately it happens once or twice a year).

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Greetings!
This is so nice to have people from all over the world on this forum :)