Greetings

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
buttguy

Re: Greetings

Post by buttguy » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:18 am

Marquis wrote: I think one of the pleasures of anal for me is when a girl will let me fuck her ass because I want it, even (or especially) if she would prefer it be in her pussy. I think a woman who loves anal is incredibly hot but I also think a woman who doesn't like anal but will do it for me anyway is also incredibly hot!

I agree with you this point 100%. I have had several gf who would surrender their asses to me when I knew it was not their preference. They would have preferred it in their pussy but also really wanted to please me in bed. After, sometimes I would feel guilty knowing that the entire sex session was about my needs. But also it was hot just knowing it was all about me and my Anal desires. They would reassure me that it was a turn on for them to please me and let me enjoy myself.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:10 am

Its really important to me that my gf wants to have anal sex as much as i do. I used to feel bad when she just used to do it for me but over time she did come to prefer it.

I am like marcus as i don't like the look of the vagina much, never have and also used to feel bad about this as well.

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:36 pm

taylork wrote:Its really important to me that my gf wants to have anal sex as much as i do. I used to feel bad when she just used to do it for me but over time she did come to prefer it.

I am like marcus as i don't like the look of the vagina much, never have and also used to feel bad about this as well.

I had anal sex for years with girls who gave it up to please me and I always felt some kind of disappointment with it where it just wasn't what I hoped it was, but I still went after it as much as I could. Finally when I had a girl totally turned onto anal to the point that she sincerely preferred it herself, the sex become amazing and so much more satisfying. I wouldn't have it any other way now and if I even hear a moan from my wife that sounds like discomfort I am quick to check and make sure she's good. My goal is to make sure that anal sex for her is 100% pleasurable. So far, she has been happy to do just that for over two months straight (twice today), so I'm happy with my system. :)

I can appreciate the a nice looking vagina over another, but the visual of even a nice one doesn't really arouse me on its own like the visual of a nice looking anus (big stress on nice looking). I don't feel internal guilt about this preference, but I do feel guilt toward my partner for feeling this way. While she's intelligent enough to be able to infer my preference, I would be reluctant to say anything that she could interpret as my suggesting I find her vagina unsatisfactory. It's the best one I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying and it does a good job, I just have a natural strong preference for the female anus and all activities associated with it.

sara

Post by sara » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:22 pm

taylork wrote: I am like marcus as i don't like the look of the vagina much, never have and also used to feel bad about this as well.

the2beans wrote: I can appreciate the a nice looking vagina over another, but the visual of even a nice one doesn't really arouse me on its own like the visual of a nice looking anus (big stress on nice looking). I don't feel internal guilt about this preference, but I do feel guilt toward my partner for feeling this way. While she's intelligent enough to be able to infer my preference, I would be reluctant to say anything that she could interpret as my suggesting I find her vagina unsatisfactory. It's the best one I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying and it does a good job, I just have a natural strong preference for the female anus and all activities associated with it.

This is something I find surprising and I'm glad you shared this. I'm not judging, I just genuinely didn't know some guys thought like this. I don't think my husband thinks like this but I can't know for 100% sure, maybe he secretly does. To be honest I don't know how I'd feel about it. I strictly prefer my ass for penetration but I do like my vagina even if I don't want to put anything actually in it....

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:48 pm

It's definitely something that varies from person to person. I like vulvas just fine—but I prefer anuses for actual sex. I like involving both in oral sex.

taylork

Post by taylork » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:40 pm

sara wrote:
taylork wrote: I am like marcus as i don't like the look of the vagina much, never have and also used to feel bad about this as well.

the2beans wrote: I can appreciate the a nice looking vagina over another, but the visual of even a nice one doesn't really arouse me on its own like the visual of a nice looking anus (big stress on nice looking). I don't feel internal guilt about this preference, but I do feel guilt toward my partner for feeling this way. While she's intelligent enough to be able to infer my preference, I would be reluctant to say anything that she could interpret as my suggesting I find her vagina unsatisfactory. It's the best one I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying and it does a good job, I just have a natural strong preference for the female anus and all activities associated with it.

This is something I find surprising and I'm glad you shared this. I'm not judging, I just genuinely didn't know some guys thought like this. I don't think my husband thinks like this but I can't know for 100% sure, maybe he secretly does. To be honest I don't know how I'd feel about it. I strictly prefer my ass for penetration but I do like my vagina even if I don't want to put anything actually in it....

Hi sara, it doesn't change how i'm attracted to women. My gf didn't understand for a while but now she is happy because she knows how much i love her ass. I tell her that all the time now. I would never say anything bad about her vagina its just i'm only turned on by her anus instead.