More greetings

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
the2beans

More greetings

Post by the2beans » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi there. My wife and I are thirtysomething professional dinks. I've been anally fixated since I discovered women sexually, and have had some success introducing it to women in the past. My wife was not a fan of it when we got together, but years of patience and a methodical approach focused on communication and her comfort eventually flicked her switch and for some time now anal has been our primary form of intimacy. There's been no explicit choice to do this but it has been a natural result of her discovering that she gets more pleasure from anal play than otherwise. She's really excited to have discovered her abilities and we're having a brilliant time.

She and I are active on the social website reddit and with our account there we have spent a lot of time answering questions and offering guidance to interested beginners to anal play, specifically trying to assist inexperienced couples in getting prepared for and then exploring the pleasures to be had. From some suggestions, I decided to start a blog to centralize some of the stuff that we have figured out through experience and this makes it easier for me to refer to and do less repetition.

Through our blog, I hope that our account can serve as inspiration to guys like me who fantasize about being able to have such a relationship. Additionally, I hope that what we have discovered and shared can be used to help other women get past some of the irrational societal stigmas that make them reluctant about anal experimentation. My wife has been so amazed at how much she was missing out on that she also hopes to be able to help other women get past the hangups. It's not going to offer much to people here who are already fully into the game already, but I thought I would mention it for those interested.

Canassman

Re: More greetings

Post by Canassman » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:15 am

Welcome aboard - the blog looks great.

sara

Post by sara » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:15 pm

You guys! I love your blog and your posts on Reddit! Amazing!!! :D

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 pm

sara wrote:You guys! I love your blog and your posts on Reddit! Amazing!!! :D

Couldn't agree more.

You guys must be having a very exciting time right now. Keep us posted on how things progress.

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Hi Sara, thanks. :)
marcus wrote:Couldn't agree more.

You guys must be having a very exciting time right now. Keep us posted on how things progress.

We've been having lots of fun. We've been working through a lot of new positions, using The Anal Sex Positions Guide as a master list of everything to try out. It's fun having a goal of trying to tackle them all, even the really tricky advanced ones! We also started to play with coconut oil. We used it twice and I liked it more the first time than the second time. I went back to water-based for the last couple and now we're going to try coconut oil again some more to see if we can really decide which we prefer.

Prince Albert

Post by Prince Albert » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:09 am

My wife and I have been using coconut oil for quite some time now. I suggest giving it a fair oppertunity. It lasts a long time, seems we can go pretty hard for 20-30 minutes without having to reapply. Clean up is really easy, it doesn't stain and smell good.
the2beans wrote:

Hi Sara, thanks. :)
marcus wrote:Couldn't agree more.

We've been having lots of fun. We've been working through a lot of new positions, using The Anal Sex Positions Guide as a master list of everything to try out. It's fun having a goal of trying to tackle them all, even the really tricky advanced ones! We also started to play with coconut oil. We used it twice and I liked it more the first time than the second time. I went back to water-based for the last couple and now we're going to try coconut oil again some more to see if we can really decide which we prefer.

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Prince Albert wrote:My wife and I have been using coconut oil for quite some time now. I suggest giving it a fair oppertunity. It lasts a long time, seems we can go pretty hard for 20-30 minutes without having to reapply. Clean up is really easy, it doesn't stain and smell good.

Oh yeah, the experiment wasn't and still isn't over. We've used oil another few times (including yesterday) and I like it but honestly I'd say I'm pretty much impartial on the difference. I find water lube a bit more slick and causes less friction as I stroke in her, and my main concern always is to maximize comfort for her so we can do it as often as possible. :) This fourth or fifth time we used oil I asked her if she had a preference but she was pretty much the same as me. It felt good but couldn't say if it was better. I do like the warmer feeling it has. I think she wants to keep using it and I think we will most likely use it for times when we're settling down to a long session of lovemaking and we will still keep the water based pump bottle at hand for quickies.

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:41 am

Never tried coconut oil. In fact, I've never seen it. What does it look like? What's the consistency?

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:47 pm

marcus wrote:Never tried coconut oil. In fact, I've never seen it. What does it look like? What's the consistency?

It's a white solid. It kind of looks like crisco (cooking lard?). But as soon as it touches your hand, your body heat starts to melt it and it turns to a consistency like olive oil. It works fairly well, and we've used it a lot over the past month or so, but now that we've got some "Holy Water" lube (glycerin free water based), we are enjoying that the most. We like the quicker cleanup of the water based lube, but still use the oil for times when we want to get down and enjoy the silky feeling.