x

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
login2175

x

Post by login2175 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:12 pm

x
Last edited by login2175 on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

marcus

Re: Hello from Poland

Post by marcus » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:21 am

Welcome.

No, there is nothing wrong with you at all. There are many people just like yourself out there.

sara

Post by sara » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Welcome! Like Marcus says there's nothing wrong with you and you have nothing to be ashamed of. I am very grateful that my husband has a similar outlook to yours in preferring anal sex over vaginal and to have had the confidence to introduce me to this right from when we first started dating. I really treasure our sex life and have become extremely anal focused myself because of my husband's gentle guidance and encouragement. Maybe you will meet a lucky girl you can introduce this gift to too! You shouldn't worry about finding a girl with a particular preference. I didn't know I had this preference myself until I met my man...

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Hello.

Don't be ashamed or think there is something wrong with you. You aren't the first guy like this and you certainly won't be the last!

I don't know how it is in Poland but mostly women are changing their attitude to anal.