Glad to be here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
LiveLife

Glad to be here

Post by LiveLife » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:55 pm

Hey guys. I am stoked to discover this community. I love anal sex and see it as an art form. Too many guys give it a bad reputation by doing it wrong. I always liked the idea of it and fantasized about it since puberty. It was a deep-rooted part of my sexuality to be crazy about a woman's ass. When it came to sex, however, girls always wanted pussy sex and I was happy to oblige. But I deeply desired to be the first man to penetrate a girl's smooth, round, perky ass. When I was 16, I watched a video that specifically taught how to have anal sex - I learned about using lube, using a finger first and taking it really slow, then using two fingers, then going slow and taking care never to hurt the woman. I saw how caring a man must be to do it right, and how intimate an act it really was. I got high on the idea of having that kind of trust. But culture being as it is, l didn't meet an American girl who wanted to do it (I'm American). Then in my junior year of college at age 20, I studied abroad in Spain. I met a beautiful 25 year-old Brazilian girl and we clicked instantly. I didn't realize it at the time, but I hit the jackpot because Brazil has a very open minded cultured about anal sex. Surprisingly, though, this girl had never done anal before, she'd been with the same boyfriend from age 19 to 25 and they'd only done vaginal. So I asked for what I wanted... and I got it. On an island in the Mediterranean Sea, this American boy finally got to be the first to penetrate a beautiful woman's amazing ass, feel its tightness, see myself in the mirror as we stared at our beautiful bodies slamming together, grabbing her glorious breasts from behind and pulling her close to me, kissing her deeply to live out what I always knew - that anal sex could be even more intimate that pussy sex. We didn't go AO, but anal was the dessert of the sexual relationship. I'll never forget how the first time I slid my cock into her ass and began slowly thrusting, she moaned, as if in a trance, "Yes! I love it!" I remember feeling her asshole grip my dick like a tight vice, and thinking, "that feeling is her ass. It's finally her ass." We made each other cum so many times right there on our island paradise. Sorry to say I have been living in the U.S. ever since and have not yet found a girl who is open to anal sex. I dated a girl last year who was completely sexual (our sex was fantastic) except that she didn't want to have anal - she said that a couple of guys tried it in the past and "didn't know what they were doing back there." Foolish guys who don't put in the effort to learn how to do it right. Anal is really important to me, and that was definitely a drawback to that relationship. Needless to say, we broke up.
Luckily, I explained to my brother the right way to have anal sex, and told his girlfriend, too. The girlfriend had said she would never have anal with him. But after I talked to them... they started having anal! I encouraged another friend to try it, too, and he had good experiences. So I've been able to pass the joy on to others.
Then I discovered this website, and the idea of having only anal sex is so powerful and erotic. The idea of forsaking the natural way and choosing to honor my favorite part of a woman's body - her ass - in an act that has no biological motivation, no reason to do it except to be as close to each other as humanly possible. The stories of some of you guys like LuvMyWife'sAss are so thrilling to read. Looking forward to reading more!