Looking to gain some experience!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
analfriend

Looking to gain some experience!

Post by analfriend » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:05 am

Hello!

I am so glad to have found this forum, the person who invented it is a freaking genius!

Anyway, I am an 18yr old male, a freshman in college, and live in Michigan. I'm interested in finding some experienced women who can teach me how to bring a woman pleasure through her ass. Yes, I am a horny teenager, but I am intelligent and interested in making friends as well as playing my role in the anal only movement.

Thanks!

younganalaficionado

Re: Looking to gain some experience!

Post by younganalaficionado » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:08 am

I'm not a woman, but I'm willing to share some advice. I'm a 21 year old male, so around your age, and for the most part a lot of the sex I've had has been anal. I don't think I've ever fucked a pussy before. I think there are several ways to approach this. From what I've read the best way to start out is to really ease the woman into it. Show her that anal is an experience rather than a bunch of stereotypes! You can be blunt about it for sure, but that might turn some women away, but it never hurts to be assertive about what you want especially at your age when all teenagers want to do is screw around. So in essence you have that to your advantage; everybody is willing or looking to experiment.

I would suggest getting to know the girls around campus and seeing which ones are the most open minded. Usually this can be done visiting college events such as parties and the such. You can even get certain apps that allow you to connect to your campuses online social network if you wanna do something more discreet. Just talk it over and try not to be nonchalant about it. If you feel confident and excited about it then its bound to rub off.

When it comes to actual sex, all I can say is foreplay!! Most people aren't accustomed to anal love so warm up to it!! Eat that ass out!! Use small toys and your fingers!!! And use lots of lube!! There might be some messy moments, but as anybody on this site knows, it's bound to happen. Just be prepared and don't be offended if it happens. After all it could be the poor girl's first time! Just clean up and start over.

Remember to go slow and to communicate with your partner. If it hurts, stop, and try to relax her with some more foreplay and gently make your way inside. Don't ram inside all at once. Little by little until she becomes accustomed. If it becomes unbearable on her end, you can try using a numbing lube but be warmed that this can have some later repercussions.

In terms of pleasure, I've read that a good place to start is to play with her pussy during anal. If this person becomes more than just a one night stand then doing this will help them better associate pleasure with anal. On top of all that make sure to be safe and use protection during sex!!!