Wonderful forum!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalPrincess

Wonderful forum!

Post by AnalPrincess » Mon May 23, 2016 4:08 am

Hello, everyone!

I discovered this forum a couple of weeks ago. I am delighted to see that there are other people like me. After reading the posts avidly for about a week or so, and perceiving the level at which the discussions are held, yesterday I finally decided to register. I guess the next thing I should do now is to introduce myself.

Well, I am 24, female, married, no children. I had my first sexual experience very young, with an older boyfriend. From the beginning, he wanted to have anal sex. Since I was still a virgin and terribly afraid of getting pregnant, I agreed. At first, it felt a little uncomfortable and very "strange", I have to admit, but I always had orgasms from clit stimulation. After some time, I began to feel more and more pleasure from anal penetration and suddenly, one day, I had the most intense orgasm I had ever felt, without even touching my clit. It was like I was discovering a new world right before my eyes. From then on, every time we had sex, I had an orgasm from anal penetration only. I was very satisfied having anal sex only and, I believe, so was my boyfriend. He never, ever asked me for vaginal sex. We went on with this for about 3 years, before my family moved to a distant place and we had to end our relationship. I spent a long time without sex, since I did not know how to tell my prospective boyfriends about my peculiarity. After some time, I gave up and ended up having vaginal sex regularly, which, I must say, gives me great pleasure, although definitely not as intense as anal sex.

I am now married to a wonderful guy. We have a regular sex life, which includes occasional anal sex. I would say an 80 to 20 proportion of vaginal to anal penetration. My hubby clearly prefers vaginal sex, although I perceive he has very intense orgasms when he penetrates me anally. I would like to change this proportion, even invert it, if possible. I have joined the forum hoping to find ideas on how I can improve this situation, and also help those who might have the opposite problem, that is, girls who have difficulty with anal sex.

Sorry for the long post.

Kisses!

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Re: Wonderful forum!

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Mon May 23, 2016 6:51 am

Welcome to the club! :D There are so much to learn here, I'm still learning here! :)

AnalPrincess

Post by AnalPrincess » Mon May 23, 2016 7:27 am

Thank you for the welcome message! I've already noticed there is a lot to learn here.

:D

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:43 am

Well, I may be stating the obvious here but have you let him know how much you prefer anal sex?
During anal do you show more pleasure, do you have louder & more intense orgasms?
This should be a strong tip off to him that you prefer anal.

Some women like to start off with their man giving them oral sex, bringing them to an initial orgasm before proceeding on to anal.
I used to do this with a girlfriend I had once.
I would eat her out, then rim her asshole and after a few minutes of that she was practically begging me to put it in her ass.

AnalPrincess

Post by AnalPrincess » Mon May 23, 2016 10:35 am

Thanks for the advice. Yes, I have verbalized how much I enjoy anal sex. And when I come during anal penetration, I am really loud, so, there is no way he doesn't perceive how much I love it.

I keep reading the other posts in the forum and it looks like the best way is for me to bring this up more directly, maybe even when we are not having sex. I stiil have to see what's the best way to do this, though.

Kisses!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:00 am

Welcome!

I definitely suggest actually talking to him about it. Guys can be pretty clueless sometimes, and it's also possible that even if he knows you enjoy anal he may not realize you prefer it and want it most or all of the time. Most guys fall into the "vaginal is default" mindset and may simply not consider anything else. A lot of people, for some reason, prefer anal but think they need to keep it as an occasional thing rather than their primary form of sex. Openly talking about wanting to do it much more regularly can be a good first step to changing that.