Hey guys happy to become a part of the community

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ArabAO

Hey guys happy to become a part of the community

Post by ArabAO » Wed May 25, 2016 8:20 am

Hey I'm M a 24 year old Arab engaged to a beautiful 23 year old.
Me and my fiancée have been sexually active for two and a half years(together for three) but usually Arabs don't have sex before marriage and we didn't at least nor vagnal sex. We've been AO for over a year now and loving it so much that our first sexual act after our wedding is going to be anal sex.

AnalPrincess

Re: Hey guys happy to become a part of the community

Post by AnalPrincess » Wed May 25, 2016 10:13 am

Welcome to the forum! It sounds very hot to continue having AO for some time, even after you get married. You and your fiancée will find tons of nice ideas and advice here.

Kisses!

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Tue May 31, 2016 9:19 am

That's awesome to hear! Glad both of you are enjoying the pleasures of AO lifestyle. I guess the circumstances of maintaining (vaginal) virginity turned out to be a major blessing.

A couple questions: Did you start doing AO (and oral I assume) at first because it felt good, or because you had no other choice and ended up liking it more than you two thought you would? Which one of you proposed the idea of continuing with AO, especially on your wedding night? Are you eventually going to fuck her vaginally?

I imagine it would be very tempting to take advantage of her virgin pussy, but at the same time exhilarating knowing that every time you bang her in the ass as your wife, you've done so since day 1 of fucking her and that (hole) won't change.

ArabAO

Post by ArabAO » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:59 pm

hasani2222 wrote:That's awesome to hear! Glad both of you are enjoying the pleasures of AO lifestyle. I guess the circumstances of maintaining (vaginal) virginity turned out to be a major blessing.

A couple questions: Did you start doing AO (and oral I assume) at first because it felt good, or because you had no other choice and ended up liking it more than you two thought you would? Which one of you proposed the idea of continuing with AO, especially on your wedding night? Are you eventually going to fuck her vaginally?

I imagine it would be very tempting to take advantage of her virgin pussy, but at the same time exhilarating knowing that every time you bang her in the ass as your wife, you've done so since day 1 of fucking her and that (hole) won't change.

We started with oral first just me eating her pussy then went to blowjobs, I brought up anal a whole year into our relationship but one of her friends tried anal and told her it wasn't worth it because it turts and she didn't orgasm. So we started doing the next best thing which was humming, she'd lay on her stomach and I'd lube up her crack and start humming, but it started getting dull because I like to change positions. So anal came up again, and she wanted to try it. Our first time was a complete fail because of our lack of knowledge. So we put it aside again for almost anither year till we started exploring her body some more. We realized that she orgasmed better and quicker if we were grinding, fingering or if I was eating her ass. Naturally we tried anal again but after loads of research and her actually wanting it. I still remember that magical day, my house was empty so we could take our time and she could be as loude as she wanted. She orgasmed as soon as I was in her.

She was the one who proposed we do anal on our wedding night, I asked her if we were going to stop heving anal after the wedding and she said she didn't want to stop.

Yes we are going to have vaginal sex eventually

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:52 pm

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your success with AO! :D

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:06 am

Welcome! That's wonderful you were able to make anal work and that she wants your wedding night sex to be anal as well. Personally, I think it's a tremendously hot idea to "subvert" the traditional wedding night concept of losing vaginal virginity to instead maintain that virginity and continue with anal only.

When you say you're planning on having vaginal sex after you get married, are you planning to incorporate it regularly into your sex life or do you just want to do it for its intended function of reproduction once you're ready to have kids?