* is where the hardon is

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
KinkyKeith

* is where the hardon is

Post by KinkyKeith » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:59 am

Hi,
Love this place and what you promote.
If I never fucked a pussy again I'd be happy.
Alas the wife sees anal as a once in a while thing.

But... after reading some technique comments I might be able to make it better for her and get more :)
The main problem for her is it's TOO intense and she gets overwhelmed.
But I'm thinking the full insertion and slight movements idea may be pretty awesome, Ive done it and like it but the comments here make me realise what a great idea it is.

So thanks and bottoms up!
Keith
Tis better to give and recieve

singleinDC

Re: * is where the hardon is

Post by singleinDC » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:51 pm

Good luck to you... I think the key is doing everything you can to make it as good as possible for her, and the rest will follow as a consequence. :) And to let her know how pleasurable and preferable it is to you without having her feel pressured at all. She needs to know it's what you want, but also know that you won't judge her or or love her any less if she's not ok with it. Paradoxically, the more pressure she feels to do it, the less likely she is to want to. You need to disassociate it psychologically as much as possible from pressure and pain, and instead make it an act of intense love and closeness.