Happy New Member

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Clarkson123

Happy New Member

Post by Clarkson123 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:00 am

Recently found this site and I am excited to see other people with similar desires as myself. When newly married , my wife who is the most sexually open person I have been lucky to know , started into anal fun. Over time, since she has never said no to anything we do together in bed , we were have anal sex about 60% of the time. She enjoys orgasms both vaginally and anally and my favorite place to cum is deep in her ass. Since our first child we have fallen into a regular pattern of 90% vaginal sex and 10% anal. I am hoping to getting back to the 60% anal or better. I have nerver thought of anal only but maybe we can try to get close to that. Thanks for all your thoughts on that matter.

singleinDC

Re: Happy New Member

Post by singleinDC » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:33 am

Good to see a new member here... maybe you could let her "discover" this forum and let her possibly become aroused and curious about going AO? Like you, most people never even consider idea. It would be much more common if they did!

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Happy New Member

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:45 am

Clarkson123 wrote:...we were have anal sex about 60% of the time. She enjoys orgasms both vaginally and anally and my favorite place to cum is deep in her ass. Since our first child we have fallen into a regular pattern of 90% vaginal sex and 10% anal. I am hoping to getting back to the 60% anal or better. I have nerver thought of anal only but maybe we can try to get close to that. Thanks for all your thoughts on that matter.

Many women suffer hemorrhoids during pregnancy or after delivery (something anal sex throughout the pregnancy can help prevent). If this was the case, it may just take your wife a little time to get back in the saddle, so to speak.

Have you told her you really enjoy anal sex and would like to have more? This usually work when, like you two, you've already been having anal sex on a regular basis.

Another idea is to wait until the month of your birthday and tell her the thing you want most is to only have anal sex the month of your birthday. A month of only anal sex has worked wonders for many couples. By the time the month is over, many of the women revert back to vaginal a couple of times, then realize how much they've come to enjoy anal sex and begin incorporating it virtually every time.

As numerous posts here in the forums can attest to, the benefits of anal sex over vaginal are many. 10% of the time doesn't allow her muscles to remain conditioned for anal sex, making it more difficult and uncomfortable. At a minimum anal sex should be practiced weekly to build that muscle memory and avoid discomfort and soreness. The ideal would be three or more times a week. Of course, for now, this can be done in a session with vaginal sex as well.