hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
anal lover

hi

Post by anal lover » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello to everybody here
im Ehsan male 31yo from Iran i know its strange but yes
im married for 8 years but may break up soon.
first of all im not as well as you in English so sorry for some mistakes.
i was keen to play with my but when i was teen and also i love to do anally.
but my wife dont like it very much which we dont have a good sex life.
as you know we r muslim and its really bad here if a man like to play with his anus or even being taken anally. its forbidden here.
but i decided to stretch my but as much as i can . i dont want to let it rest . i always finger it ( just for fingers now) till i fist it.
we dont have sex toys here and we must use other things. now i put something in it at work and during sleeping. but when i do it an night i couldnt sleep and always awake. i dont know why.

pinkiepie9898

Re: hi

Post by pinkiepie9898 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:22 pm

anal lover wrote:Hello to everybody here
im Ehsan male 31yo from Iran i know its strange but yes
im married for 8 years but may break up soon.
first of all im not as well as you in English so sorry for some mistakes.
i was keen to play with my but when i was teen and also i love to do anally.
but my wife dont like it very much which we dont have a good sex life.
as you know we r muslim and its really bad here if a man like to play with his anus or even being taken anally. its forbidden here.
but i decided to stretch my but as much as i can . i dont want to let it rest . i always finger it ( just for fingers now) till i fist it.
we dont have sex toys here and we must use other things. now i put something in it at work and during sleeping. but when i do it an night i couldnt sleep and always awake. i dont know why.

Hello - I also mostly just play with fingers and really love the feelings. I'm envious of the people who write about this being painless and an entire lifestyle. Would you mind sharing what original items you have found working well to wear inside? I'm also from a Middle Eastern country and am not able at this time to keep any sex toys at my home because of family members visiting all the time. I'm only 18 and quite tight still but I am open to ideas. And most importantly I hope you are able to work things out with your wife. Divorce is such an unfortunate outcome for all. Best of luck to you.

anal lover

Post by anal lover » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:29 pm

Hello - I also mostly just play with fingers and really love the feelings. I'm envious of the people who write about this being painless and an entire lifestyle. Would you mind sharing what original items you have found working well to wear inside? I'm also from a Middle Eastern country and am not able at this time to keep any sex toys at my home because of family members visiting all the time. I'm only 18 and quite tight still but I am open to ideas. And most importantly I hope you are able to work things out with your wife. Divorce is such an unfortunate outcome for all. Best of luck to you.

The first and easier one is finger and to put it more fingers but the second one if you want widen it gradually you can use some pens.put them one by one till you can. but the thing that i use now is empty Roll-on . its short and wide enough to be there during night and work.its a bit wider at the base to be there . but biggest one I use is spray deodorant. you can find them in all houses. also vegetables like cucumber and... . what country are you from ?
I hope you progress by the time.

kilrkty

Post by kilrkty » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi hon! I'm a bi male and I totally understand your problem. You need to MOVE!! Get somewhere where it's ok to go and buy yourself a dildo and discover how great it is. Then get with your first man realize how great, great cock is and how good your ass will feel. Hope it all works out for you! Your not hurting anyone.... Remember that :)

petviki

Post by petviki » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Look up anal self fisting, you really don't need anything to get that little hole opened up!
i suppose I should read lol you want to keep it in all night :D
I'd look for something that looks like art, but isn't :)

anal lover

Post by anal lover » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:29 am

kilrkty wrote:Hi hon! I'm a bi male and I totally understand your problem. You need to MOVE!! Get somewhere where it's ok to go and buy yourself a dildo and discover how great it is. Then get with your first man realize how great, great cock is and how good your ass will feel. Hope it all works out for you! Your not hurting anyone.... Remember that :)

the big problem is where to move? i like Australia or Canada but its now difficult to go there . I tried but i wasnt successful .
I m bi male too. but it didnt happen for me to be with another guy yet.
I ll try someday to feel that feeling.

anal lover

Post by anal lover » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:12 am

مام-مردانه-وایت-اسپا1.jpg
مام-مردانه-وایت-اسپا1.jpg (13.85 KiB) Viewed 4144 times