Hi, James here from female-orgasm-denial on Tumblr

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
James

Hi, James here from female-orgasm-denial on Tumblr

Post by James » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:48 am

Well, who knew there was a blog dedicated to this amazing subject! And what a nice bunch you seem too.

I thought I'd register as I run a leading blog on the topic of female orgasm denial and it's regularly a kink that uses anal only as an elevated and more intense form of orgasm denial.

I'll be sure to mention the forum on there in the future as a resource for those who are interested, in the meantime if you have any questions about how it works with orgasm denial then do feel free to ask!

James
http://female-orgasm-denial.tumblr.com
http://female-orgasm-denial.tumblr.com/search/anal+only

KinkyKeith

Re: Hi, James here from female-orgasm-denial on Tumblr

Post by KinkyKeith » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:37 pm

I love denial, it's my wifes favorite kink.
She takes self denial into her daily life, she's very good at denying her self pleasure. I'm learning to encourage it, but I'm still working out her triggers. I know of them is loss of control, she hates being out of control of herself.

I don't remember the last time she's cum, oh wait yeah it was 3-4 months ago, I got her off playing w her clit, she was pretty bitchy the next couple of days,
She does love to get fucked, but is such a happy pet when I just use her and don't get her off, warm loving affectionate. Anal is just one way to deny her pleasure, oral is another. I do have to be careful that she doesn't project her self denial onto me, I don't do that. I do what I want.

God that woman is weird. :D
Tis better to give and recieve

CanadianAnalGirl

Re: Hi, James here from female-orgasm-denial on Tumblr

Post by CanadianAnalGirl » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:52 am

Your site is delicious