San Diego stud

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
blagfish

San Diego stud

Post by blagfish » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:04 pm

I am so glad to have found this forum. I've been AO in the past but my current SO is a no go on anal at all. I don't blame her I'm pretty well hung, but I really prefer anal. I dated a woman for 3 years and we were AO. We met at a strip club where she was dancing. More recently I was AO with a girl I saw on the side who is also my buddy's sister. While I've never been with a trans girl, if she was a bottom only and cute cool, I'd be into it too. Anyway, so glad this site is around!

John842

Re: San Diego stud

Post by John842 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Hey Stud, welcome to the community.
J

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:35 am

HI :)
You say your current girl is a no go on anal ?? Have you expressed how you feel about it ? is she completely unwilling for any compromise ? That doesn't seem right.... I could not imagine not giving some serious thought to anything my guy expressed was actually important to him...As i would want him to take anything that was important to me into consideration...
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

blagfish

Post by blagfish » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:24 am

Yeah I have. I was up front about it before the relationship even started (i always am) and she said she would be willing eventually. I guess she was lying. Doesn't matter. Thats why I play around on the side.