Hey new here, Amy :) 19

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Amy1234

Hey new here, Amy :) 19

Post by Amy1234 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:30 am

The attachment 11.tif is no longer available
Hey everybody,
So i found you guys a few weeks back and have been soaking up the site. I am 19 and still technically a virgin.. I have always thought i would save that for marriage...I have been sexually active about 3 years and had 2 longer term bf's.. WE always did like hand jobs and head...But i have been w my currant for almost a year now, he says i am naturally submissive and i am only now figuring out what that is, After spending allot of time with his friends who are all sexually active couples i started really wanting to do something for him and i worked up the courage to ask him if he wanted to try it, we started having Anal sex about 6 months back and have really started getting into it.. Up untill recently i have kind of been ashamed of myself and felt like i couldn't talk about it with anyone, like it was wrong, But now i feel way better about myself :) And we started having sex like every nite ! and about my relationship. my boyfriend seems way happier which makes me happy and i just wanted to say thanks to everybody here for making us feel great !
AMY
Attachments
5.jpg
5.jpg (43.37 KiB) Viewed 8441 times
Last edited by Amy1234 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

KinkyKeith

Re: Hey new here, Amy :) 19

Post by KinkyKeith » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:09 am

Wow what a sweetheart. You definitely are giving your BF your best.
You sound pretty open minded and willing to try new things, thats so great!

I would like to mention that submissive does not mean passive. Some girls think they are being submissive when they just dont do anything without being told, thats not all that sexy. Be active, flirty, affectionate all that stuff, everything will be better for both of you.

Also I just cant resist, esp since you say you're a virgin, you should get a chastity piercing, it's when you get your labia pierced such that you can put a ring, or a bar through both lips effectively locking your pussy closed. 1 or more per side depending on how kinky you are.
Its non permanent and very very sexy...

Have FUN!
K
Tis better to give and recieve

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:21 am

Thanks Keith, allot of our ideas are mine actually..lol I just like making my man happy mostly, I have a couple piercings, Lips, and my bf has tattoos . we are kind of a emo lookin couple.. I will have to check that out for fun :)
Amy

dirk

Post by dirk » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:06 am

Hi Amy,

My girlfriend is also a very giving girl and she knows how much I love it and now we always do anal and she loves the feel of my cock in her ass and how my cum fills her for the whole day. We went from occasional to every time and I love her ass. She now asked for it.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Amy1234 wrote:
11.tif
Hey everybody,
So i found you guys a few weeks back and have been soaking up the site. I am 19 and still technically a virgin.. I have always thought i would save that for marriage...I have been sexually active about 3 years and had 2 longer term bf's.. WE always did like hand jobs and head...But i have been w my currant for almost a year now, he says i am naturally submissive and i am only now figuring out what that is, After spending allot of time with his friends who are all sexually active couples i started really wanting to do something for him and i worked up the courage to ask him if he wanted to try it, we started having Anal sex about 6 months back and have really started getting into it.. Up untill recently i have kind of been ashamed of myself and felt like i couldn't talk about it with anyone, like it was wrong, But now i feel way better about myself :) And we started having sex like every nite ! and about my relationship. my boyfriend seems way happier which makes me happy and i just wanted to say thanks to everybody here for making us feel great !
AMY

Hey Amy, welcome to the board! Glad it's been helpful to make u feel ok about the choice you've made & yourself. Many of us love anal & I must say it's very intriguing to hear about a virgin choosing anal over vaginal (which many of us consider superior anyway). Have u mastrubated vaginallybor tried insertion with other object? I'm curious to how they compared to u? Do u think u will do vaginal one day? Or are you both happy with being anal only?

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Hi, so questions hmm, I have masturbated, mostly when i was younger and trying to figure things out LOL :), never did a dildo or anything like that, I am very happy with my choice though, allot has actually chanced for me, I used to be allot more quiet and nervous in a group, expessually around my bf,s friends as they where all mostly couples having sex and guys, but lately since my bfs has been allot happier and more upbeat, i have had a better relationship w his friends, I am sure he has told them what we r doing, one of the girls even asked me for advise on anal, she wants to do it w her guy :) and i feel like they all talk to me more now, expessually the boys ! they even ask me to hang out with them when my guys at work and stuff, i think i have the best social life i have ever had right now, so that’s cool. We went out and got some toys, like hand cuffs and a collar and have been fooling around with that kind of bondage stuff also, nothing crazy.. but its fun !! I used to think i couldn,t have a sex life, but now i am on top of the world !!!!
Amy
Attachments
amy-3.jpg
amy-3.jpg (41.79 KiB) Viewed 8561 times

KinkyKeith

Post by KinkyKeith » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:18 am

well Damn aren't you sexy!
Glad to hear you like my ideas, too bad you're not doing it for me LOL
Yeah you'd look great in a pink studded collar and leash, esp if you'd wear it out...
Then knowing your pussy is locked and I would be taking your ass would put me in heaven.
I'm sure I'm not the only one to think that.

Now if you happened to be wearing kitty ears and a tail you'd be an awesome pet!

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:07 am

Glad u like :)
ya you sound like my boyfriend now.:) He was just telling me he was afraid to go out w me at 1st since i was a virgin and he was older and had been in several sexually active relationships ( some where kinky i guess ) . But after a few dates, the 1st time i went down on him he said he knew he wanted me because i took so much care in getting him off, and now that we r AO he says our sex life makes him happier, but he has been telling me he would like it if i was more into submissive bondage and dress up play, so i said i am willing to check it out and try ! so far we just have a collar , leash, and cuffs and bondage like bracelets, he has tied my ankles and hands during sex a couple of times, its fun, i can tell it makes him really hot for me, he has been asking to gag me but i am not sure how i feel about that as i have never done it, anyone like that ??
Amy

KinkyKeith

Post by KinkyKeith » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:46 am

Amy
you definitely have the makings of a great ass pet. Imagine wearing kitty ears a tail plug you owner pulling you onto his cock by your leash.
You mew and purr and choke and gag on his hard cock, leash pulling your collar tight around your pale emo neck. Then he pulls your tail plug out and puts it in your mouth. It's long and fat, he cinches the strap around your head pulling the dildo into your throat, you gag for him.
He turns you around by your leash and you present your hole dropping your head to the floor....Damn the wife is getting it good this morning when she crawls out of bed, or maybe before.

Bondage is all about trust on your part. You need to be able to trust that he's giving you what you need and of course that he wont hurt you ( well hurt you anymore than you can take )

Being gagged is very sexy, very submissive.There are different levels from a simple rag in your mouth and tied around your head, to ball gags, to dildo gags that fill your mouth or even your throat.
My wife hates gags but is submissive enough to wear it when I tell her to. just a small ball gag tho, no big ones.
Whatever gag you do use, make sure to make noise for him, esp with ball and dildo gags, choking and gagging noises are awesome.
Just think how hard he will pound your virgin little ass when you are collared, gagged, blindfolded with your arms bound behind your back. you choking and gagging for him on a fat dildo strapped in your throat.

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:24 am

Yup, just like my BF, that’s pretty much what he said.only a little more reserved LOL.He has asked me to wear sexier cloths lately, so he took me shopping :) both around the house and to go out in, he says he is proud of how i look and to be with me, and i should not be afraid to show off a little :) we mail ordered some s and m outfits from the net also..Of course i will let him gag me as i always let him do what he asks eventually he is just that awesome to me :)