Lurker turned AO advocate

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
dirk

Lurker turned AO advocate

Post by dirk » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:21 am

Hi,

My name is Dirk and I have been reading everyone's posts for a wile now and thought I would introduce myself and my situation. I have been dating the same girl for almost 6 years and we have always had a good sex life with anal as a once in a while thing. Over the past few years I began training her to love anal by fingering her ass while I ate her pussy which had given her awesome squirting organisms when I hit it just right. We then graduated to butt plugs and even some very big ones for her to insert while we had vaginal sex or while I ate her pussy. Now she asks for anal before vag as she says she cums harder and longer. We have even been working on fisting which she now loves and getting very close to getting my whole her in her tight ass. This has taken a long time and good communication. Taking it slow and gradually working up to more while ensuring she is cumming and loving it is key. She now calls herself my anal slut and she is 48. Who would have thought I could have helped my darling become the anal slut I always wanted.

Thanks for all the sharing here from the members of the site
Dirk

Jack

Re: Lurker turned AO advocate

Post by Jack » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:28 am

How old are you, and how much anal experience did you have before your current girlfriend?

dirk

Post by dirk » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:10 am

Jack wrote:How old are you, and how much anal experience did you have before your current girlfriend?

I am 51 and had some experience in anal college then married to my wife for 17. My now ex wife rarely wanted sex especially after we were married and even less when we had kids. I knew I had always loved a woman's ass and what little experience I did Have was stimulating and satisfying more than a vagina. I dated a few girls who were open to anal and my present girlfriend was open to it but now after a few years of exploring she says she is an anal slut and masturbates with a plug and vibrator..with nipple clamps to get her best orgasm.

Jack

Post by Jack » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:37 am

Thanks for the info. Some things in there that I can relate to.

John842

Post by John842 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:04 am

Congrats to you both , Dirk. Glad you are enjoying this activity together. My wife and I, both 51, are just starting this adventure. Next step is for us to buy a butt plug. :)
J

dirk

Post by dirk » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:23 pm

John842 wrote:Congrats to you both , Dirk. Glad you are enjoying this activity together. My wife and I, both 51, are just starting this adventure. Next step is for us to buy a butt plug. :)
J

Its a great way to build up to anal. She liked having the plug in with no movement except for my cock in her pussy pressing on the plug. Then she wanted bigger plugs. The real changer was getting her to cum with a plug in her ass while I ate her pussy. She said the feeling in her ass magnified her orgasm. Now she asks for me to fuck her ass almost every time though we live 1.5 hours apart so when we get together we usually go pretty hard at it. She even wants to work up to fisting her ass as she thinks its easier than her pussy. She now goes out with her butt plug when we go out for a romantic dinner so her ass is gaped for me so I can enter her easily. She's happy and I am as well.

Cheers