hi everyone!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
petviki

hi everyone!

Post by petviki » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:47 am

Hi MY name is Viki and I'm anal only.
Glad to finally be able to join, I just turned 18 :D
I had a bout with cervical cancer when I was young and had a radical hysterectomy leaving almost no vagina.
I've never been healthy always sickly even now I'm not 5' tall and well pretty damn skinny.
I learned to give great head and then dated a college guy who pushed me into anal.
Thank God, I so needed it.
The fist time we did it I was crying afterwords, he thought I was upset, but no no no I was soooo happy!
He also got me into bondage and well pet life, Ive always run aound the house pretending to be a little kitty Kat, driving my parents crazy, now I drive my BF crazy in a better way !

so first BF moved on but Ive hooked up with a couple of awesome bi guys who allow me to be their housepet. I keep the house and keep them happy <wink> I do "have" to wear a collar, ears, tail at all times tho, not that I don't want to!

And yes, it's all anal over here, him me, him me, him him, I even fist one of the guys when i give him head ( if he wants me to), thats SOOo weird, here I'll just reach up inside my bf.

well enough for now!
Love ya!
Viki

kilrkty

Re: hi everyone!

Post by kilrkty » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:52 am

Hey Viki, you lucky girl! I used to hook up with a man and I had a horse tail butt plug. I felt soooo naughty with it in. Nothing beats blowing a guy with a plug in!! Yum! Then he'd "ride" my willing ass into the sunset :()
Too bad he moved on with his wife...
Hope to hear more from you! Take care!

petviki

Post by petviki » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:13 pm

i love my tail, the guys wont wear one, but I'd LoVe my bf to wear a horsetail while fucking me OMG OMG.
Great, now you have me thinking all kinds of horsey naughtyness

kilrkty

Post by kilrkty » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:00 pm

Glad I could help! Lol Yes, getting it in the rear from a "horse". Pretty cool I say. You've got a stable you lucky girl!!

Roakin

Post by Roakin » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:10 am

Damn sounds like you having an amazing time. Glad to see you overcame a bad situation and are embracing what you've come to
Love.

It's also sounds like you have the ferfect life style. Are you submissive or switch?

Xx

petviki

Post by petviki » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:48 pm

I'm pretty happy :D
I wan't too happy with my situation till be ex bf got me into anal, and it did take a while to accept my fate .
But I do like to be licked and a lot of girls I know say its better than vaginal sex, and they don't do anal so IDK

Submissive? I do what people want I guess, But I have buckled up a strapon and done my best :P
But you have to think of me all kittied up with ears and a tail and a collar, so not all that domme.
I prefer to be taken I don't like to start it at all.

would a corset look good on a kitty?

kilrkty

Post by kilrkty » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:20 pm

Hey Viki, you'd probably look good in anything. Confidence is very hot :)

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:01 am

Welcome Vikki,
I'm Amy and almost 20 :) Sounds like we have some things in common..lol It was my ex that got me all crazy into Anal also, and i have been sooo happy he did..lol My current BF sure is happy ! We go to fetish parties and enjoy pet play also....message me if u want :)
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:34 pm

petviki wrote:thats SOOo weird, here I'll just reach up inside my bf.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oh? What's this? *pulls out magic coin* taa-daa!" :lol: :lol: