Hiya! Sarah, 18, UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
analgirl98

Hiya! Sarah, 18, UK

Post by analgirl98 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:56 pm

ImageHey everyone!

I'm Sarah, new to the site but not the lifestyle. Really glad I found the website as I didn't think (beyond myself and best friend) that this was such a popular choice for sexual normality.

I've been sexually active since I was 12, there's a whole story there but an intro isn't the place! I've never, ever had vaginal sex, only things that have ever been there are my fingers and the odd tongue, don't really plan on changing that either! Been anal only since I first had penetrative sex 6 years ago, mostly out of mutual desire and to avoid pregnancy, and I love it.

Can't wait to chat with you all!

Sarah xxx
Last edited by analgirl98 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

analgeil

Re: Hiya! Sarah, 18, UK

Post by analgeil » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Hi Sarah

Nice to have you with us! Love your enthusiasm for anal sex. I guess there are not too many girls that enjoy birth control as much as you do ;)

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:42 pm

I guess not :lol:

To me it's more than that though, it's something you only do for pleasure, if it wasn't pleasurable I wouldn't do it!

petviki

Post by petviki » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:19 pm

Just be careful of doggy style, my friend just found out that cum can drip out and get you if your fuckhole is above your breeding hole

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:03 pm

Hey ya Sarah, I'm Amy, i am 19 USA and same like you virgin kitty, look at my posts and message me if you want, you rock, :)
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:56 am

Hey viki, I'd never thought about that, but it's never been an issue for me so far and it's probably not close enough to the cervix to survive the swim! All depends how deep he is when he does it as it usually doesn't come out straight away with me.

Amy, I'd love to chat!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Hello, and welcome! As someone who came to anal only a bit later, despite the attraction of anal from early on, I have to admit a little bit of friendly jealousy whenever someone has been anal only for their entire sexually active life. (Which is not at all to suggest that anyone who decides to become anal only after having vaginal sex is in any way inferior, myself included, but the idea of having always been anal only and never once having vaginal sex is a turn on to me and a fantasy I can't personally experience but still enjoy considering.)

Since starting this and other sites, I have to say that I've similarly been quite impressed by the number of people who share similar preferences and practices, and until relatively recently none of us knew how many others were out there. Hopefully people who have fantasized about or otherwise wanted to try being anal only but lacked the courage to try because of fear that the idea would be considered weird have been at least somewhat helped by the discovery that there are lots of others out there doing the same and that it's perfectly fine, even if not everyone is going to be interested in it.

NYC-COUPLE

Post by NYC-COUPLE » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Love to see so many ladies!

I'm late to the game here, but hi Sarah! I'm Denise.

AO five years now, and not stopping.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:44 pm

Hi Denise :)

Nice to meet you too ;)

I'm AO almost 7 years now, never had vaginal,don't plan on it either :)

Pygophiliac

Post by Pygophiliac » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:27 pm

Hi Sarah, welcome to the group!

I admire your commitment to being AO, especially in light of the fact you've already been active for a few years. Pregnancy is always a concern, but especially for teens, and being AO reduces that possibility greatly. Of course, the pleasure part is the main reason for doing it in the first place... I wouldn't be so crazy for it if I didn't enjoy the hell out of it (not just doing it, but planning it, talking about it, picturing it, writing about it).

And I'd be remiss without a shout-out to the Brits in general for their linguistic contributions. I'm quite fond of the words "bugger" and "bum" and as likely to use them as the American equivalents (in fact, more likely, now that I think about it) when I'm really "in the zone", so to speak.

Sincerely,
A buggering old sod down the pub ;-)