AO since about 1985

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
jayy

AO since about 1985

Post by jayy » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Unless you count cunnilingus, which is also a big part of our sex life. But no PIV. Mainly for birth control.

petviki

Re: AO since about 1985

Post by petviki » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:26 am

Damn, 1985, are you my daddy?
no wait, obviously not anyones daddy doing that!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:27 pm

Impressive! Welcome. Whether cunnilingus is considered "allowed" to be considered anal only is purely a matter of personal opinion and choice. A complete absence of vaginal intercourse is the only fundamental requirement.

Can you talk more about what led you to this choice of anal only for birth control? Did it just naturally shift that way, or did you make a conscious choice to fully replace vaginal with anal? Was it a preference of one of you over the other, or did you mutually prefer anal already?

jayy

Post by jayy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:44 pm

petviki wrote:Damn, 1985, are you my daddy?
no wait, obviously not anyones daddy doing that!

I am someone's daddy, I'm happy to say, so maybe I can't claim such a long unbroken stretch after all.

jayy

Post by jayy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:55 pm

analsexonly wrote:Impressive! Welcome. Whether cunnilingus is considered "allowed" to be considered anal only is purely a matter of personal opinion and choice. A complete absence of vaginal intercourse is the only fundamental requirement.

Can you talk more about what led you to this choice of anal only for birth control? Did it just naturally shift that way, or did you make a conscious choice to fully replace vaginal with anal? Was it a preference of one of you over the other, or did you mutually prefer anal already?

We were in our early twenties. I didn't like using condoms, and we didn't use anything else. There was that injectable foam and those spermicidal sponges for a little bit, but we were wary of their efficacy at the time. We stuck to oral sex for the most part at first, but I liked anal so more and more often we ended that way. It would usually go that I gave her orgasms from oral sex, usually anywhere between 1 and, maybe 5, after which it was sort of 'my turn.' We never had any formal discussion about it but looking back pretty much AO has been how it's worked out. I feel as though she does it mainly because I like it, and she doesn't really initiate it on her own, even after all this time. Or if she does initiate (which consists of getting and applying the lube on her own) it it's still because she knows I'd like to be doing it.