Straight male going anal only

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
analytical

Straight male going anal only

Post by analytical » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:04 pm

Hi all,

I've been visiting this forum for two years already, I finally decided to join to share my perspective, which may be quite unusual - I guess it's not that often that a straight male is willing to go anal only as passive, especially when one of the reasons is to get more productive ;)

I'm 26 years old, living in Central Europe; I always wanted to be able to experience orgasms the same way that women do, which mixed with my interest in anal sex, so I started experimenting few years ago once I convinced myself that there is nothing to be ashamed of. I have limited experiences with anal sex with my few past partners and only as the active one. Until I discovered this forum I felt the same way as (I believe) most of you who enjoy anal play, namely that this is something unnatural and "bad", especially that I'm straight. For some time I was considering whether I could have some hidden gender issues or if I'm into BDSM as a submissive - I started exploring this things but I'm not into any of this. I'm just an average male having some uncommon sexual needs - instead of penetrating, I prefer to be penetrated.

I'm going to start a separate thread on why I decided to challenge myself and go anal only for entire (almost ) September as well as what is my experience with anal orgasms.

It's good to be here :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Straight male going anal only

Post by analsexonly » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Welcome, and thanks for sharing what is a less common but certainly no less legitimate form of anal only. It's certainly not something every man is going to want to do, but there's no denying that anal stimulation can be pleasurable for everyone, and I could imagine someone enjoying it enough to prefer receiving anal stimulation even while being totally straight.

Would your ultimate goal then be to be in a relationship with a woman who uses a strapon on you?

analytical

Post by analytical » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:54 pm

I'm more and more inclined toward such a relationship, I'm afraid though that finding such a partner can be even harder than it is for anal only women. This is one of the reasons I'm challenging myself for an anal only month - after that I should know if a relationship of the kind you mentioned would suit me better. I wouldn't propose it to a partner without that knowledge, so I'm taking an advantage of being single at the moment.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:29 pm

No promises, but there are groups over on Fetlife with women looking for guys like you.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

F655A

Post by F655A » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:31 pm

I think I know what you mean about wanting to be penetrated as women do. I too had questions about whether I have any hidden gender issues. I've given myself free license for many years to discover them, if they're there, without any need for me to live up to some image.

But nope, I'm just a guy who happens to like what I like, even though I'm attracted only to women. I could probably explain it, but there'd be little point, since doing so wouldn't get me any closer to finding the right woman to experience it with.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:57 pm

It's good to see some discussion of the other approach to AO. The popularity of forums elsewhere about pegging and male/mtf sex suggests that a large proportion of men are keen to be penetrated.

The implication that you must be gay is fading too. (Believe it or not, surveys show that if you're a male receiving anal sex you're more likely to be getting it from a female partner than a male partner.)

Finding such a female partner is probably more challenging than finding one who wants to go AO. But I've found that if you make it clear early in the relationship that you're sexually adventurous, most women are prepared to give it a try. Hopefully the increasing popularity of anal sex will produce more open minds!

I turned to receptive anal sex when my marriage began to fail, and had some good times. Apart from the pleasure, it gives you very useful insights when you're training your newly AO partner!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analytical

Post by analytical » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:13 pm

I'm curious what is the reason that so many straight men are keen to be penetrated - is it the curiosity of the act or do the persons biologically predisposed to feel pleasure from anal stimulation subconsciously gravitate toward it?

Regarding Fetlife - I may give it a try, thanks.

F655A

Post by F655A » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:19 pm

I don't know about others, or what their reasons might be. I could only explain myself.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:17 pm

I like it because it feels good.

aoeu

Post by aoeu » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:45 pm

What if both partners were AO? Now that would be quite something, though maybe challenging? But there must be some couples out there like that!