Straight male going anal only

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
FarmerDan

Re: Straight male going anal only

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:50 pm

If by 'both AO' you mean that bio cocks are allowed, I've been there. We both received anal in about equal shares and the same with oral except that it was her 'cock' that got my oral attention. Her vagina was only involved at fisting time, my hand was too big for her butt (but not, very pleasurably, the reverse!).

For me this was the culmination of a long held desire to have a 'gender-free' relationship, whereby either partner could take any role according to the mood of the moment. I don't like behaving the way society expects me to, in or out of bed.

To answer the question of 'why do guys like being penetrated', you have to look around the board - there are many different reasons given by both men and women here (and elsewhere) as to why they like being anally penetrated.

Younger members may not be aware that here have been some fundamental shifts in western society's ideas about gender roles in the last 50 years. I sometimes wonder whether firstly, anal sex is some kind of 'anti vagina' movement - vaginas were a strictly taboo subject back then, whereas now they seem to be pervasive, one way or another. And secondly, whether guys want to be penetrated because they want to have some of the fun that women so obviously enjoy.

Feel free to shoot me down :-)
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

aoeu

Post by aoeu » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Yeah, exactly! Although this site seemed to be focused on women, which is awesome, looks like there's tons of men that want to get in the action too.

F655A

Post by F655A » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:05 pm

To me, it seems how could you not want to find out what it's like.. especially when a bit of gender fluidity within the marriage has such potential to improve trust and understanding.

Pygophiliac

Post by Pygophiliac » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi analytical,

You've been in the group far longer than I have! You probably have a good idea about the various ways of pleasuring the anus, whether it's yours or someone else's. I've found that the women I've played with--and the men I've talked about it with--already had the curiosity about both penetrating and being penetrated, and only later did it become a question of how it fit in with sexual orientation. I was "playing" from pre-puberty with various objects, both on myself and on others my age.

The first time it was specifically done for sexual pleasure was during my college years, and it was more or less an equal exchange deal between me and the woman I was with. We each penetrated the other with tongues, fingers, and toys. There were orgasms as a result, but interestingly we didn't actually have anal sex on that occasion.... that came later.

I think that in general guys who like anal in general are at least willing to be penetrated, whether by a toy, a strap-on, or a cock. Sexual orientation is less a matter of what you're doing, and more a matter of whom you're doing it with/to/for/in/on. And of course there's a spectrum from heterosexual to bisexual to homosexual... and then asexual and polysexual, etc. I think it's admirable to go anal only as a way of showing solidarity with your partner (this might mean various things, but I'm guessing it would involve no oral sex and possibly no masturbation either).

P.S. Kudos on the username. "Analog" and its variants ("Analogue"), "Analemma", etc... English is rife with possibilities. ;-)

Friesbaconnekkid

Post by Friesbaconnekkid » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:40 am

I'm sixty two, and did anal with a woman the first time at eighteen. an absolutely delightful experience for both of us, and it became a regular part of our love making. Work separated us years ago, but when I talked to her about a year ago, she says she still greatly enjoys anal.
I first had a cock in my ass when I was fifty. I had used various toys before that, but found that nothing compares to a real cock going in and out. Since my divorce twelve years ago, I've exclusively been a bottom for men. I'm happy to supply them with a person for sex, and I enjoy experiencing the different lengths and girths of the cocks.

ronronnypa

Post by ronronnypa » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:27 am

I too am a male ao and my partner will not per take and does not mind me exploring my ao fun I find it feels wonderful and my orgasms are so much more powerful earthshaking if you will and I have found out what I beleave to have had my first anal orgasm cause nothing came out of the front of me but my back side was twiching and very very wet and I did not want to more for a couple mins. and let feeling very pleased with myself guess you do learn something new every day