New To The Forum, But Not To The Lifestyle

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
DommeNatasha

New To The Forum, But Not To The Lifestyle

Post by DommeNatasha » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:20 am

Hi all, thought the best way to start this was by introducing myself.

Name's Natasha, and I'm a lifestyle Dominant in a poly relationship with another Dom and two submissives. Although I'm not anal only myself, we decided on an anal only lifestyle for one of our submissives. katie has been anal only since we collared her eight years ago. (Our other submissive, chris, is male, and so anal only - and mouth- by default, when it comes to penetration.)

Both submissives in our relationship are normally plugged and need to be ready to be sodomised at any moment, whether it's by the fourth in our family, Peter, or by my strap-on.

Before katie was collared, when we discussed want she wanted and needed out of the relationship, we decided that denial of pleasure through vaginal and clitoral means would be a positive thing for her. (Due to reasons and previous relationships, she believed that her worth lay in her vagina and how much men wanted her.)

Anyway, it's lovely to be here, and it'll be great to talk to others who advocate an anal only lifestyle.

Krista

Re: New To The Forum, But Not To The Lifestyle

Post by Krista » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:07 am

I think it's so exciting to learn from people that actually practice such a diverse and exciting lifestyle.

Welcome to the forum and look forward to learning more about the dynamic you guys practice.

:)
Krista

DommeNatasha

Post by DommeNatasha » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:54 pm

Krista wrote:I think it's so exciting to learn from people that actually practice such a diverse and exciting lifestyle.

Welcome to the forum and look forward to learning more about the dynamic you guys practice.

:)
Krista

Thanks :) It's good to be here, and it'll be great talking to people who understand the advantages an anal only lifestyle can have for people.

Pygophiliac

Post by Pygophiliac » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Kudos to you and Peter both for taking Katie and Chris "under your wing". It sounds like a well-defined dynamic, that's especially important for the subs--to know what's expected of them (to be ready to be taken anally), but also that you and Peter are there to teach, mentor, guide, and discipline them. Best wishes for all of you!

--Pygophiliac

DommeNatasha

Post by DommeNatasha » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Pygophiliac wrote:Kudos to you and Peter both for taking Katie and Chris "under your wing". It sounds like a well-defined dynamic, that's especially important for the subs--to know what's expected of them (to be ready to be taken anally), but also that you and Peter are there to teach, mentor, guide, and discipline them. Best wishes for all of you!

--Pygophiliac

chris was actually with me before Peter joined the relationship :) And, yes, for us the structure of the relationship is exceedingly important. Both chris and katie are domestically disciplined by Peter and I when necessary. (This is in agreement with the discussions chris and I had, and then Peter and I had with katie when she joined us.) There are rules that they have to follow, and the guidelines laid down by the structure that we keep make for, in my admittedly biased opinion, a relationship that has lasted for over a decade (eight years in katie's case), and one that will hopefully last for many more years :)

They both agreed to give up control of their sexual sides to us, and I find that both of them knowing they can be bent over and sodomised at any moment, when either Peter or I wish it, helps keep them in that submissive space that works so well for them.

And, from a purely selfish point of view, it's amazingly hot to walk into a room and find one of them bent over the couch, or a table, and being buggered by Peter.