Hi! Dilyara, 19, Tatarstan

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Dilyara

Hi! Dilyara, 19, Tatarstan

Post by Dilyara » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:17 am

Hi here! I am 19, I make only oral and anal sex to keep vaginal virginity due to traditional reasons of my nation and town

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hi! Dilyara, 19, Tatarstan

Post by analsexonly » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:51 am

Hi Dilyara, welcome! As I mentioned in the IRC channel, while we do have some other members who are anal only while being vaginal virgins, I don't think we have very many who are doing it in order to remain virgins until marriage, so I look forward to hearing your perspective on anal only.

At this time, is anal only simply a practical solution to wanting to have sex but not wanting to lose your vaginal virginity yet? Is vaginal sex something you still want to have someday, just not until you're married? Could you envision a future where you decide to stay anal only instead of starting to have vaginal sex as well at some point?

Dilyara

Post by Dilyara » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:09 am

Yes, now it is a practical solution to have sex without losing vaginal virginity.
I want to have vaginal sex someday and I certainly will do it. But after that, I will not stop anal sex.
Also I have read about girls who started also with anal sex before vaginal and they got used to anal so they prefer anal sex more then vaginal.
Now I do not know what I will like in future...

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:17 am

Hi Dilyara, I'm Sarah.

I'm 18 frothed UK and I am also a vaginal virgin and practice only oral and anal sex.

However, for me it is by choice and I do not wish to have vaginal sex.

You're situation is very interesting and I'd love to talk to you about it.

Dilyara

Post by Dilyara » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:36 am

Nice to see you, Sarah!
I will be glad to talk with you. We can talk here or in PM, as you wish.
I hope my English is not so poor for you :)

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:05 am

Of course it's not, it's fine :)

Can chat in pm babe :)

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Hey girl, My name is Amy,
Say hello, I am in the States and 19, Virgin also.. Kinda sounds weird to say sometimes still !
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Amy1234 wrote:Hey girl, My name is Amy,
Say hello, I am in the States and 19, Virgin also.. Kinda sounds weird to say sometimes still !

Doesn't it? Kinda cool though :)

Pygophiliac

Post by Pygophiliac » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:15 pm

Welcome to the group, Dilyara! As an erstwhile geography teacher, I have to admit that not only have I heard of Tatarstan, I've actually taught a course in which the students were required to identify Kazan on a map of the Russian Federation. I did what I could to reduce geographic illiteracy among young Americans. ;)

But back on topic before I get reprimanded.

I think that in most cultures, regardless of religion, there has been a "back door" exception--a "loophole"--to sexual abstinence before marriage. I was not raised strictly Catholic like my parents were, but I have read that it was also common in many Catholic cultures for couples to engage in oral and/or anal sex before marriage, but not vaginal sex, in order to preserve the "proof" that traditional cultures often demand (of the bride, of course... the groom isn't subjected to the same sort of scrutiny) on the wedding night or soon thereafter.

There was a satirical song made by the female duo "Garfunkel and Oates" about this. It's not for the easily offended, of course, but I feel safe recommending it here in this forum for obvious reasons. If you've already seen it, my apologies for the repetition... but hopefully some others reading will see it for the first time.

http://www.garfunkelandoates.com/ (this is their main site; you can find the video, "The Loophole", at the right; it opens in YouTube)

Although the religious aspect has become less important in some cultures, the "natural" birth-control aspect of anal (and oral) sex is still an important reason for couples to continue the practice. It's always good to hear that young women from various cultures all over the world are making good use of the "Loophole". :D