Howdy y'all. Texas transplanted from California. 49up. Male.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Pygophiliac

Howdy y'all. Texas transplanted from California. 49up. Male.

Post by Pygophiliac » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:52 pm

:ugeek: I have glasses and a goatee, but otherwise I'm not much of a hipster. In fact, I think "uber-geek" is a good description. Sometimes I'll describe myself as "overeducated and oversexed." :lol:

As the description says, I'm in Texas but originally from California. And I have weird tastes in sports (Aston Villa F.C., or as some call it, "Ass-town"), politics (Green Party), music (Dead Can Dance), television (Monty Python), and movies (anything by Wes Anderson). And you get bonus points from me if you immediately recognized the Michael Apted reference.

Shall I cut to the chase? "I like. Big. BUTTS! And I cannot lie..." Known it all my life, and as I age I've become less hesitant about admitting so early in a relationship. In fact, I'm increasingly unwilling to entertain any romantic involvements of any length which don't include anal as a major component. Life's too short to deny your bliss.

You can also find me on tumblr (http://pygophiliac.tumblr.com/) where I usually (not always) stay on topic, but I generally do not treat it as a personal blog. That's why I'm here, and in the associated Kik and IRC groups. I also have a FetLife account (https://fetlife.com/users/415710), in which I've been much more personal, and I welcome you adding me as a friend there. Just let me know you're from AOL (heh).

I have never tried an Anal-Only relationship, though there have been one or two that came quite close (though the "kitty" was never abandoned altogether). I can wax poetic on my anal obsessions, perhaps to the point of overdoing it. Suffice it to say that I can wield words effectively and have no qualms about doing so... especially in pursuit of my desire(s).

This may be too much information, or not enough information. In either case, feel free to respond, to ruminate, to query, or to quibble. The more the merrier.

Vive la sodomie!

bubblebootygirl

Re: Howdy y'all. Texas transplanted from California. 49up. M

Post by bubblebootygirl » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:09 pm

hello, im in lake dallas if you know where that is. would love to talk more if you're being straight up.
im in lake dallas tx.