Former lurker

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
perfectpenny

Former lurker

Post by perfectpenny » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:58 am

Hi everyone,

I am Penny. I have checked out the site before but didn't think of joining until I saw a few other girls who seem to have similar experiences made it less intimidating. So I am a vaginal virgin. I started anal at 15 as a way around it . I grew up in a very religious home and the plan was to save myself until marriage. Obviously things have changed. My worldview has changed but I am still anal only for a few reasons. I know guys love it, I can't get pregnant, and honestly I like the "taboo" associated with it. It makes me feel dirty in a good way I guess.

I have wanted to try vaginal but thought maybe I should save it for someone special since it has been this long anyways. or maybe just get it over with since I am not really a virgin. Also, Anal isn't exactly an everyday thing. An I feel vaginal might make it so much easier but its a big step.

Other than that, I hope to meet some nice people here. Get some advice maybe. Talk to some like-minded people without judgment. And have some fun :)

PS: I don't think I am perfect, it just goes with the name.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Former lurker

Post by analsexonly » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:58 am

Hello and welcome! I'm glad to see more of a turnout of anal only vaginal virgins to share their experiences and perspective.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:39 am

Welcome Penny.
Tell us what you like about anal.
Do you orgasm more than once?
Any advice you can offer on having a pleasurable experience?

Krista

Post by Krista » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:57 am

Welcome,

So glad to have another girl here.

:)
Krista

perfectpenny

Post by perfectpenny » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Thanks everyone :)
luv2play45 wrote:Welcome Penny.
Tell us what you like about anal.
Do you orgasm more than once?
Any advice you can offer on having a pleasurable experience?

I guess I like the taboo of it. Its like a dirty secret I share with my partner. I have never orgasmed from anal tbh.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:13 pm

Welcome to the forum, Penny. And don't worry, I think most of us here think an AO girl is a perfect girl anyway. :D

I am curious as to what your religious background is, specifically? And how has your bf reacted to your AO choice? Personally, I figure if you've made it this far you might as well wait until marriage to try the other kind of sex.

perfectpenny

Post by perfectpenny » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:30 pm

singleinDC wrote:I am curious as to what your religious background is, specifically? And how has your bf reacted to your AO choice? Personally, I figure if you've made it this far you might as well wait until marriage to try the other kind of sex.

I was raised Catholic. I am also currently single but guys are usually understanding. Its not like I sleep around all the time. It's a conversation we have after some time. I really doubt I will wait til marriage, its just about finding the right time.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:53 pm

perfectpenny wrote:I was raised Catholic. I am also currently single but guys are usually understanding. Its not like I sleep around all the time. It's a conversation we have after some time. I really doubt I will wait til marriage, its just about finding the right time.

Ah, Catholic. I was raised Catholic too, but I rebelled against it at an early age. I think the strictness of it pushed me in the opposite direction. What do you think your relationship with anal sex will be after you find someone you start having vaginal sex with?

Regent

Post by Regent » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:59 am

Intersting expirience:)
How old are you?
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

perfectpenny

Post by perfectpenny » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:54 pm

singleinDC wrote:
perfectpenny wrote: What do you think your relationship with anal sex will be after you find someone you start having vaginal sex with?

I have no idea