Hey there

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Arseguy

Hey there

Post by Arseguy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi guys,

Nice to meet you all.

Im from England and have only done anal once with my ex which was 9yrs ago. I convinced her to try it and went slow and she loved it, licking her arse etc. That was my only gf I have ever had. I really want to find a girl who loves anal, but where do you start? I have seen both on this forum and other websites that its very popular, but I have my doubts. I have never heard of girls advertising they love anal etc. So, yeah, I would love to get into a relationship with a girl who loves anal, but where are they hiding? I am hoping that this forum would be my best bet, with it been the topic and hopefully there will be some girls not far away who might like to see how things go?
I love to worship a girl's arse, kiss it, lick it and penetrate/make love to it.

Krista

Re: Hey there

Post by Krista » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:15 am

Welcome and best of luck with your search.

You will find that most girls don't outright advertise any sexual preferences just because it tends to pull a lot of creepy guys out of the woodwork. Reality is though that those guys come our way regardless. Your best bet in my opinion is to be patient, try to establish a genuine connection, and open up about your needs and desires before you invest too much time.

She's out there waiting for you,

:)
Krista

Arseguy

Re: Hey there

Post by Arseguy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:02 am

Hi Krista,

Thanks for your reply. Im 38 and I have my age range set from 23-38, that's just how I prefer it. I am more attracted to girls in their 20's, but do see girls who are also attractive in their 30's but not as much as the 20 some things (as I'm sure you'll understand). What I worry about is finding someone who I like and getting into a relationship and then finding that she says she doesn't like it or its an exit only and its this and that and never to bring it up again type of thing. That for me would be a bad thing, I couldn't be with a girl who doesn't like me pleasuring her whole body especially her arse. The breakup would be hard, and Id rather get to know if she likes it before we got involved if you get my meaning to save any hurt.

Im not a idiot, I treat people with respect and would care for my girl, but Id like to know that we both like the same thing and can make each other feel great in the relationship.

I hope she is out there waiting for me as you say Krista.

Once again, thanks for your reply, see you around. :)
I love to worship a girl's arse, kiss it, lick it and penetrate/make love to it.