New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
PleaseAnalMe

Post by PleaseAnalMe » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:17 am

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this board; I randomly stumbled upon the community when I found out that so many people were going AO.

I am so curious about going AO. I am engaged (I'm female, btw) and my fiancé and I predominantly have vaginal sex. Neither one of us had ever experienced anal prior to our current relationship. While my fiancé enjoys anal he typically only wants to do it when I'm on my period. However, I would like to do it more than just one week a month.

I have "jokingly" brought up the idea of going AO for a month to see how he'd react, but he wasn't into it.

I think he sees it as a special treat... how can I get him to want anal as much as I do?

Arseguy

Re: Newbie

Post by Arseguy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:03 am

Welcome to the forum,

I think your in the right place for advice on the topic of Anal. I cant understand though why a guy who was present with a female's arse not want to play with it and kiss it, lick it, finger it and fuck it, but I'm sure I'm not alone in that thought too. Try telling him how much it turns you on for him to play with your arse, and maybe try to get him to build upto more anal/play? I know personally I wouldn't have that problem, Id be straight in there.

Good luck with your adventure! :)
I love to worship a girl's arse, kiss it, lick it and penetrate/make love to it.

PleaseAnalMe

Post by PleaseAnalMe » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:39 am

Arseguy wrote:Welcome to the forum,

I think your in the right place for advice on the topic of Anal. I cant understand though why a guy who was present with a female's arse not want to play with it and kiss it, lick it, finger it and fuck it, but I'm sure I'm not alone in that thought too. Try telling him how much it turns you on for him to play with your arse, and maybe try to get him to build upto more anal/play? I know personally I wouldn't have that problem, Id be straight in there.

Good luck with your adventure! :)

Thanks for the advice.

I play a lot with buttplugs and he enjoys fucking me vaginally while they're in my ass -- I always plan on removing the plug after a while but he always finishes in my vagina, instead of my ass where I crave it.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:42 am

Hello and welcome! While a longer term goal of working towards anal only is always a good thing, perhaps a better option in the short term would be to avoid discussing exclusive anal with your partner and instead just try to work towards incorporating anal into your sex life more frequently alongside vaginal. Talk with your partner about how much you enjoy anal (or even prefer it, if that's the case) and that you'd like to start doing it more often, not just when you're on your period. You could start with vaginal and finish with anal, or just have vaginal some of the time and anal some of the time. Make sure it's clear how much you enjoy anal and want to do it more, so he doesn't feel like it's just something for his benefit.

Regarding butt plug wear, you could of course also wear one before having sex so your ass is ready, and then pull it out in front of him before he starts fucking you.