Glad I'm not the only one

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
dirtydillys

Glad I'm not the only one

Post by dirtydillys » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:31 pm

For a long time I felt odd that I only wanted to do anal sex, and didn't get any pleasure from PIV.
The real challenge is finding anal only girls in the UK

MacyGirl

Re: Glad I'm not the only one

Post by MacyGirl » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Welcome to the community! I would think there are plenty of girls interested in AO in the UK but are probably just too bashful to admit it. Either way, I hope you find someone or at least enjoy this forum.

Jeripp

Post by Jeripp » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:50 pm

MacyGirl wrote:Welcome to the community! I would think there are plenty of girls interested in AO in the UK but are probably just too bashful to admit it. Either way, I hope you find someone or at least enjoy this forum.

Macy, I totally agree from across the pond!
XXX, Jeri

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:28 am

Howdy, welcome! You'll most likely have the most success finding a girl who loves anal and then see about increasing its frequency and seeing if she's open to moving towards anal only for a trial period over time. That's how most people go anal only—by already loving it first, and being open to trying it exclusively for a while, then discovering they're actually enjoying being anal only and wanting to continue. It's a lot more rare, but not impossible, to find someone who already wants to be—or has even thought about being—anal only up front.