Hi Im Jillian

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
slipperyslut

Hi Im Jillian

Post by slipperyslut » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:44 pm

Hi Everyone, Im Jillian and I only just found this place a little while ago. Ive been anal only since June and couldnt be happier with my sex life :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hi Im Jillian

Post by analsexonly » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:19 am

Hi Jillian, welcome! What lead you to the forum, and what prompted your decision to become anal only?

slipperyslut

Post by slipperyslut » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:46 am

I think I saw the forum listed on tumblr but I dont actually recall, sorry :) As for why Im trying anal only mostly it seemed like a fun challenge to begin with. Ive always enjoyed anal sex a lot but only recently did I ever have an orgasm from it, and it was so amazing! Now its just sort of a huge craving and finding this place kinda made it fall into to place for me :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Nice! I find the challenge of trying anal only manages to attract a lot of women to give it a try and when they do so they discover they actually really like being anal only and want to stay that way. A challenge of a month or two of anal only consistently seems the best way to approach becoming anal only, in my experience.

slipperyslut

Post by slipperyslut » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Well so far its worked for me! I love how it makes me feel :) Its been getting more and more sensitive as I do anal more and more and its such a different feeling. I may just stay this way, the guys seem to like it a lot too!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:50 am

I bet they do! Have you had any issues with guys wanting your pussy too, or have they all been satisfied with anal only? Do you tell them up front you only want anal?

slipperyslut

Post by slipperyslut » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:48 pm

So far all of them have been excited when I tell them Im anal only. And yes when it gets to the point that I think we might be having sex I tell them. None of them have turned me down!

Monica

Post by Monica » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:01 am

None have ever turned me down either! Welcome to the club! Everyone here is great.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:42 pm

I'm glad to hear that! On tumblr I get questions semi-regularly from women who want more anal or want to go anal only but have a hard time getting guys to have the same interest in it they do. I imagine it must be a combination of region, age, and whether you're already in a relationship when deciding you want to go anal only which would make things more difficult.

slipperyslut

Post by slipperyslut » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Monica wrote:None have ever turned me down either! Welcome to the club! Everyone here is great.

lol thank you. Hi how are you?