Me, frustrated

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ausguy

Me, frustrated

Post by ausguy » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:38 am

Hi guys, I'm new.

So anal is awesome. I've figured that out. I have a massive thing for rimming too. I've had a few experiences but they're always fleeting. Either we are trying it out and it's tense or they're doing me a favour. A few actively turned off by prospect.

Nice to know this site exists and there's others like me. Most of the girls I've been with are early twenties -- does it get easier as we get older?

amorous945

Re: Me, frustrated

Post by amorous945 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:39 am

Hello, and welcome!

I think that whether or not things get easier as we get older depends mainly on the quality of the relationship. A woman "may" be more open to anal sex as she matures but, of course, there are no guarantees. Because of early, negative conditioning, it can often take years of patience to achieve the results you're looking for in a partner. You have to insure that it's as much about her pleasure as your own, otherwise you may end up with a partner who will submit to your request for anal, but inwardly resent you for it.

Be patient, and good luck!

marcus

Re: Me, frustrated

Post by marcus » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:34 am

ausguy wrote:Most of the girls I've been with are early twenties -- does it get easier as we get older?

Early twenties is still very inexperienced, not just sexually but in all respects.

But yes, it does get easier as we get older, for several reasons. At some point most of us settle down, after (hopefully) finding the right match. Those in long term committed relationships are much more willing to do things to please one another, as well as opening up and being open and honest with each other. And generally speaking most people become more receptive to new experiences, or ones they dismissed when they were younger. With maturity most women understand that all the myth that surrounds anal is just that - myth.

Lastly, it is very often the case that women have and increased libido once they hit their thirties. And for some reason women become more willing both physically and mentally to have more anal sex from this age.